Céline Dion - Loved Me Back to Life

iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
Forum Member
✭✭
Official studio version: https://soundcloud.com/celinedionofficial/celine-dion-loved-me-back-to-life

iTunes link (with album tracklist): https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/loved-me-back-to-life/id695141793

Love this song. Celine still going on strong 3 decades into the game :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Her voice is INCREDIBLE on this song. Probably the strongest female vocalist in the world right now. Deserves to be a big hit.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Shockingly amazing. Reminds me of Rihanna - Diamonds a little bit which is a great thing of course.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shockingly amazing. Reminds me of Rihanna - Diamonds a little bit which is a great thing of course.

Well they are both written by Sia! :P

BUT YES!!!! I glad Celine is back with a bang!!! Cant wait for the album!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    That's it? I expected a lot more tbh. I love her voice, but the song doesn't go anywhere and it's not any better or different than the average Sia song. Sorry :o
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's absolutely incredible!! Even the Sia demo is incredible! I love them both. I hope this song does really well.
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just listened to Celine Dion's brand new single 'Loved Me Back To Life' and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised... it's a great contemporary song with Celine's signature vocals on show.

I'm now looking forward to hearing the rest of the album. Hopefully she'll promote the new music across Europe especially the UK.
  • gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think this is Céline's best single in the past decade. I mean I loved Taking Chances, but this beats it hands down for me... it sounds really current as well, and probably not what a lot of people would expect from someone like Céline.

Sia should really write for her more! Her voice really suits her style <3
    Forum Member
    Hope she promotes here in the UK, one amazing X Factor performance would send it up the charts!
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really really good, love it. :D:D
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's ok....not amazing. I think A New Day Has Come remains her last amazing single
  • Gambit_is_aceGambit_is_ace Posts: 9,458
    Forum Member
    The song is amazing. Hope it does well
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    gelbma0991 wrote: »
    I honestly think this is Céline's best single in the past decade. I mean I loved Taking Chances, but this beats it hands down for me... it sounds really current as well, and probably not what a lot of people would expect from someone like Céline.

Sia should really write for her more! Her voice really suits her style <3

Yes, much better and more marketable than Taking Chances. If promoted I think it could be her first top 10 hit in years.
  • marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When is it on itunes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its ok i found it on there. 62 at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think celine has the perfect love songs, but last time i listened to her after a break up i nearly topped myself. Now i only listen to her when im in a good place.
  • UnfinishedDreamUnfinishedDream Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    One of my next door neighbors appeared to be a big fan of Céline Dion, judging how much they loved talking about her to me! :rolleyes: Not sure if they still are a fan of her though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Few listens, still not sure what to think
    Forum Member
    Is she coming to promote in the UK?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's out on iTunes. Doesn't seem to have registered on iTunes chart here yet though
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very good song and quite edgy for Celine- I doubt though it will be a big hit because she has not had a big hit in a number of years but she deserves some success with this song...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    So whats the strategy? Plonk it on itunes with no video and no promo and hope for the best? The album is out early November and I would be very surprised if she doesn't do a European Promo tour. So I think we'll have to wait until then to see this performed! So I think this will go under the radar until then which is a shame.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The gay clubs may pick this up as a remix....I can see it being remixed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you woke me back to life, from the korma
    Forum Member
    Such a shame to see people like Miley Cyrus making headlines when classy acts like Celine are ignored. Loved me back to life should be a massive hit.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually prefer the Sia version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LDOo2zjcIY