Options

Danyl to Win

malspiemalspie Posts: 768
Forum Member
✭✭
Danyl to win, he's the only one with any charisma now Jamie's gone. Stacey for runner-up. Anyone else think that Olly looks like GMTV's Richard Arnold? (Not good). Joe is a good singer but lacks the x factor, and as for Jedwood...... enough said! Just thought i'd share my views as i'm new here.

Comments

• Options
    lisa1972lisa1972 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    Yes please, although he wont :(
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love Stacey to win, but if Danyl won, I would be happy and wouldn't mind.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on Danyl!!!

Amazing tonight. Keep voting!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be lovely to think so. :)

However, I need to be fair and say there are one or two others who might be worthy of the crown.

All in all though, I would adore Danyl to win. But I am also realistic.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    He's stayed a lot longer than the haters on here were expecting, so well done to Danyl! I don't even care if he doesn't win. I wouldn't want anyone to be shackled to Cowell's contracts.
  • Options
    DeerdDeerd Posts: 21,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still pushing the hope over expectation line - and hope does float - the wolves have been circling ever nearer and moreso tonight... but boy did Danyl go all the way towards increasing his perimetre with that knock-out vocal presented with restraint and respect and individuality.

He could still do it... I hope.
  • Options
    mamamiamamamia Posts: 2,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danyl,what can I say,fantastic,winner or not he is the best of the rest.
  • Options
    missSkymissSky Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    if it was a 'good looking - professional performance' comp then maybe - but as singers go Cheryl is right. Joe is the best singer on the show.

His tuning is far better than Danyl's and that isn't opinion that is a fact.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,082
    Forum Member
    I really hope so!

By far the best in the show IMO - although I do like Olly and Stacey too.

All the haterz really upset me :( unfortunately I don't think he'll win because of all this bad press, but we HAVE to keep voting! Tonight's performance was a class of its own!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danyl will not win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,082
    Forum Member
    missSky wrote: »
    if it was a 'good looking - professional performance' comp then maybe - but as singers go Cheryl is right. Joe is the best singer on the show.

His tuning is far better than Danyl's and that isn't opinion that is a fact.;)

I disagree - Joe may have a good voice but he's boring, and doesn't own the stage or ever make the song his own IMO and with all due respect of course Cheryl would think her own act had the best male voice...just as Louis refuses to accept the fact that Jedward can't sing a note :rolleyes: because they're HIS act.

Joe would be another Leon Jackson for sure - a one-hit wonder dropped within a year. He's far better suited to the West End.

Danyl is a superstar, and to be honest I think he will have an amazing career whatever happens :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    la diva danyl to kiss guys!
  • Options
    George7George7 Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As above, I'm also pretty sure Danyl will not win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rowdykit wrote: »
    la diva danyl to kiss guys!

TBH that would be hot. Not even going to sugar coat that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Yes just who we need to win - someone who shouts flat and out of tune!! What an excellent choice
  • Options
    rufusrufusrufusrufus Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's far too good to win, they want a numpty who they can control.
    If he did I really think he would give Simon the run around as he is an articulate well educated guy who knows what he wants,IMO.

Hope , by some miracle, that he does win.
  • Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danyl is a gift from heaven so it is only right that we reward this gift with a victory...his performances have been divine...his voice angelic...and his victory will be godlike...come on Danyl...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote: »
    Danyl is a gift from heaven so it is only right that we reward this gift with a victory...his performances have been divine...his voice angelic...and his victory will be godlike...come on Danyl...

You are funny Mr Blonde, deluded, but funny:D