Options

What are ELF products like?

kookiethekatkookiethekat Posts: 2,867
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi all

I have seen a lot about ELF recently. I am looking for a total make up change.

I generally use No7 foundation but I am not getting the coverage I used to, I have tried others but they are all to "claggy" and make my face look like I have a mask on (not the look I want).

I am after trying a mineral foundation but don't want to spend a fortune in case it is rubbish, ELF seems really reasonable but what it is really like?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    I've purchased three products recently from ELF i.e. the all over cover stick, shimmering facial whip and tone correcting concealer and found all three to be effective, not big quantities but for the money very decent value and lasting quite well too. I'm putting more focus into getting my base right these days using different products on different days/areas of my face according to need and occasion and these items have worked well for me.
  • Options
    Harper_MilneHarper_Milne Posts: 2,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some stuff is good. Some stuff isn't. My favourite that I've tried is All over cover stick concealer. Bad products that I've tried is their brushes, All over cover stick blusher and the Elf liquid concealer.