I've WON!

124»

Comments

• tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My rabbit has his own Facebook page so he can enter Facebook competitions if they take his fancy. He also recently won a bottle of booze. He doesn't drink though, he's only 8.
    Hope your rabbit has the same name as you. Some competitions require a signature from the named entrant (ITV), ID or the cheques are addressed to the named entrant only.

I enter competitions as a hobby. I have won £1000, a Dell laptop and a 3D Blu-ray home cinema system amongst other prizes. Certainly beats playing Facebook games that people keep inviting me to do and will win me nothing.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done scotchmist. :):D
  • TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trphil wrote: »
    Are you friends with him on there so that you can check up on what he's up to?

Like make sure he shares his booze? :p
    Hope your rabbit has the same name as you. Some competitions require a signature from the named entrant (ITV), ID or the cheques are addressed to the named entrant only.

I don't enter the TV ones or ones for cash (there are very few of them anyway). I don't bother with the ones where there's next to no chance of winning because I've got better thngs to do than repeat my ( or the bunny's) name and adress over and over again. Like forumming. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    What do your rabbits win then?

Those Shreddies sound lovely! :eek: Why not try and win some Crunchy Nut Cornflakes next time?

Ummmm...I'm thinking nibbles....shreddies not bunnies...coco orange little snacks....
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    My rabbits, when they're very good, win some oats - it's their favourite food. Never tried em on Weetabix. They don't fill in coupons or buy stuff though. Wish they did.

Mine love Pattersons Oatcakes. - and toast.....and bananas....
    My rabbit has his own Facebook page so he can enter Facebook competitions if they take his fancy. He also recently won a bottle of booze. He doesn't drink though, he's only 8.

8 is a good age. Mine are 2 and three. They haven't got a FB page - I'm worried they'll get more friends than me!

:eek:
    Forum Member
    Well done scotchmist. :):D

Thank you - it's strange, I really have never won anything in my life, I know it's not much but I hope it rubs off!

Good luck all!

:)
  • 4EvaOptimistic4EvaOptimistic Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Well done OP.

I've been really lucky the last couple of years. I've won Gold CIrcle tickets for Take That's comeback tour and last year entered a competition through M&S to go on holiday to the Bahamas and Miami. Unfortunately I didn't win that but won the 2nd prize of a £100 gift card.....I didn't even know there was a 2nd prize so was chuffed to bits. But the best prize was £1,000 to spend in Debenhams..... well I say the best, I was in there for 6 hours so hated Debenhams by the time I left. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    I've won quite a few things.

Back when I was 12 (now 21) won tickets to T4 on the beach on BBC newsround website. Also won Sabrina the teenagewitch PC games when I was 12 too.

Last year I won a VIP box experience at QPR. Also won and was invited by Tony Fernandes to go and dine in C club at QPR for next season going to be sitting with him myself :D

Won a few more tickets to QPR to sit in the stands. Also won a chance to take a penalty at Loftus Road it was awful penalty!

Recently though on Kelloggs Krave facebook page I won a crate of Krave (I got 8 boxes of the full size krave) :D
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,767
    Forum Member
    Just won an iPod docking station from McDonalds Monopoly from collecting Old Kent Road and Whitechapel Road. And an apple pie, too! :D
  • crazybearcrazybear Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    That's gooood for you! Congratulaton on your lucky
  • trphiltrphil Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My team won £20 in a quiz last night, we're going to "invest" it in the lottery as we usually do... ;)
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    Years ago when digital video cameras (on micro tapes) first came in , I was thinking about investing in one , but they were so expensive that I was put off, but entered a competition in a magazine and won a Panasonic Digital Video Camera. It was on sale at the time for over £1,000.
    You can buy a much better (higher spec and better featured) model nowadays for about £150.:)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never won anything in my life :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I won my hen night :D
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Just won an iPod docking station from McDonalds Monopoly from collecting Old Kent Road and Whitechapel Road. And an apple pie, too! :D

Ohh well done! I'm pleased someone wins these things!!
    My team won £20 in a quiz last night, we're going to "invest" it in the lottery as we usually do... ;)

Great stuff - I said my luck would rub off!

I had a box arrive Friday morning and opened it to find a load of "goodies" from one of our sponsors - Eat Natural!

Lovely stuff and a really nice gift, not exactly a win but a lovely surprise!

Not that keen on the Weetabix, but the bunnies like them!
    :D
  • makara80makara80 Posts: 3,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whooooope Dooooooo!

Can anyone top that!!???

I think this is the first thing I've ever won!

I can! In 1985 I entered and won a competition to win tickets for an advanced screening of the film Short Circuit via an ITV kids show called 'Splash'.

.....people are still jealous of my good fortune even now. :)
    Forum Member
    makara80 wrote: »
    I can! In 1985 I entered and won a competition to win tickets for an advanced screening of the film Short Circuit via an ITV kids show called 'Splash'.

.....people are still jealous of my good fortune even now. :)

Quite rightly so!!

Wow....puts my Weetabix in the shade!

Well done!

• JustMomJustMom Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done op,there will be no stopping you now,more wins to come hopefully :)

Back in the days when the tv had all the quizzes on I always stay up late because I can't sleep so I started to answer the questions as it all free when done online,my first win was £25 and I was so chuffed,then my wins got bigger and bigger and my last one was 3k then they were taken off,I missed them so much :(
  • mazzy50mazzy50 Posts: 13,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whooooope Dooooooo!

Can anyone top that!!???

I think this is the first thing I've ever won!

Well, I received an e-mail from the National Lottery entitled "News about your ticket!"

You can imagine my excitement as I only ever play Euromillions when the prize amount is ridiculously high.

So I logged on and went to my messages and I had indeed won. Oh yes!

I'd won £3.

I'm only just starting to get over it.
    Forum Member
    Hello,
    Congratulations! You've been lucky enough to win one of our scrummy yoghurt pots in our Collective Assignment #1 (one of those big, 500g sharing size pots, no less), instead of being the unlucky person who'll be locked in a room with Keith Chegwin.

Simply click on the link below to claim your coupon to pick up any one of our four ridiculously tasty flavours for free. Yes, that's right, you'll get to choose between our Russian Fudge, Luscious Lemon, Cherry & Pomegranate and Passionfruit flavours. Good luck, it's a tough choice...

Heavens!!!!

:eek:
  • terry45terry45 Posts: 2,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I took up golf about ten years ago. I invested in a cheapish set of clubs and soon got bored with the game. In the meantime I had entered a competition in a golf magazine and forgotten all about it. A few months after giving up the game my wife took delivery of the first prize I had won. There was over £1500 worth of top range golf equipment. I sold the lot for a nice profit.