Options

Dappy is the worthy CBB winner so please vote for him to win

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Dappy is the worthy CBB 2014 winner so please vote for him to win he deserves this so much you can just imagine his reaction on winning :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    I'm ok thanks
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    I've voted for him hope he wins :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dappy,jim,or louisa for me.dont mind in which order
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    I've voted for him hope he wins :)

Thank you much appreciated :D
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    No thanks.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to agree, i've warmed to dippy daft Dappy for a week now, once he drops the schoolboy smut, he's actually quite funny and his facial expressions in tasks and the shock on his face at times, and the look of fear on his face as he sat there frozen and in came Casey's mum who told Casey about Lee when the parents visited was a right sight, Dappy looked terrified !11

and when Jim's family came into the house, Dappy was in tears, he's much more sensitive than he makes out

- for those reasons, I think Dappy should WIN
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I like dappy but jim to win:D
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimtowin wrote: »
    I like dappy but jim to win:D

Same here and I am sure Dappy will be happy if he is 2nd behind Jim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    Have to agree, i've warmed to dippy daft Dappy for a week now, once he drops the schoolboy smut, he's actually quite funny and his facial expressions in tasks and the shock on his face at times, and the look of fear on his face as he sat there frozen and in came Casey's mum who told Casey about Lee when the parents visited was a right sight, Dappy looked terrified !11

and when Jim's family came into the house, Dappy was in tears, he's much more sensitive than he makes out

- for those reasons, I think Dappy should WIN

Exactly thank you :D
  • Options
    StrangeStrange Posts: 14,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah,jim to win thanks dopey can come second :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Nope not voting for someone who's sexist
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he has his good points but he reminds me of an overgrown toddler, so no, I don't think he would be a worthy winner.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do they win any money? Perhaps he could buy a belt. :cool:
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he does win, and if Emma's anything to go by, Dappy will win because of his long schlong. I know his game plan was to change people's perceptions of him, but it hasn't worked with me.

PS I'm glad Judy James picked that cringey clip of Dappy acting like a sleazeball with Jasmine. It serves as a timely reminder.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no thanks i wouldn't waste 5p on him let alone 50p:o
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice, I'll take a raincheck thanks.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a charmer.

I haven't found one single thing to like about Dappy and can't for the life of me figure out why he's even still in there, let alone considered winner material.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you much appreciated :D

Are you his mum?!
  • Options
    Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The OP must be joking.
  • Options
    RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather cut off my own arm and beat myself to death with it than vote for that vile nasty little thug.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparklez15 wrote: »
    Nope not voting for someone who's sexist

Yeah, he really is. :( The way he behaved towards Luisa during their argument about 'how it was ok for men to sleep with lots of women but not for women to sleep with lots of partners' was shocking, and made him look like a proper d***. Can't redeem himself from that for me.

But I love the way he is so genuinely affectionate to other men, I find it really touching eg with Lee when Lee was getting really upset. And I don't think he's a bad guy at all. He's a little bit too desperate to win, though :blush:
  • Options
    SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    Dappy? Can't stick the odious little chav. I strongly suspect Jim is playing him and can't really stand him either.

Casey to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    luckyeight wrote: »
    Yeah, he really is. :( The way he behaved towards Luisa during their argument about 'how it was ok for men to sleep with lots of women but not for women to sleep with lots of partners' was shocking, and made him look like a proper d***. Can't redeem himself from that for me.

But I love the way he is so genuinely affectionate to other men, I find it really touching eg with Lee when Lee was getting really upset. And I don't think he's a bad guy at all. He's a little bit too desperate to win, though :blush:
    Ne
    Yeah but he's not sexist honest, notice how he has changed nearer the end of the series, he is always trying to promote the facade of a caring nice person, almost too nice, desperate to give housemates hugs and compliments, worried about their feelings, and also trying his best to bring his cock to peoples attention constantly, but just remember how he was at the beginning and his argument that all girls that have had more than a few partners are slags, yeah Louisa I feel sorry for your daughter cos yo mamma is a SLAG, the sort of double standards that end up with young girls getting bullied, the guy is more of a sexist than Jim is ( he's just old fashioned and thinks women should do the housework and stuff, he wouldn't start calling Louisa a slag but even Louisa took more offence at him than happy (I've never been spoken to like that before as a women, yes you haveDappy was calling you a slag
  • Options
    TomAceTomAce Posts: 441
    Forum Member
    I have no idea why people would like him. He's a nasty little man and hugely insecure, in the most non-endearing way.