Emmerdaily - 16/04/14: Let's call the whole thing off

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria lol - she s funny.

So much better when she'snot mooning after dross.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    Thank you all :D

Cheers Kwynne. I'll have a nosy after ED :D

Thank you guys :D

So Star did you see her in her red dress.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comedy Noa-urrrrrgggggh.
    JackW wrote: »
    DevilChild!!!!!!! >:(>:(>:(>:(>:(
    Noah.>:(>:(
    Pandora. wrote: »
    Why's Megan stuck with Noah? Vile creature :mad::mad::mad:

Knock 'im out Megan!!!!!
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Cheeky little sod.

Megan should give him a clip-clop round the ear.

Just to prove I can.

Noah should be stuck in Debbie's bin of horror.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Well that wasn't contrived at all. :kitty:

*facepalm*

Actually suprisingly subtle for Emmerdale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    Right, he's officially worse than that Denny Devil child on Eastenders! >:(>:( He'd be going into the bin if that was my phone.

All blonde haired little boys in soap appear to be evil.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is the most childish Robbie or Noah :confused:

AS annoying as each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I missed any Ross? :)

Not here thankfully.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ffs! Val! Go back to Eric

Not when there is a holiday on offer, she a grasping older version of Charity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Lovely Nessa's here for her weekly line.

HAd her hair done now looking stunning, give her something to do show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Deccers, you have no money to leave to Yobbit or anyone else (rolleyes at continuity)

He's rich again didn't cha know
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chrisdebag wrote: »
    >:( Eric you are better than that

move on man

Since when.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wuffles wrote: »
    We hate him an'all Eric.>:(

I don't I pity poor deluded Ian.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    It really is ridiculous how they are now portraying Deccers as a millionaire again.... He has no money - writers pay attention >:(>:(>:(

They are they are the writers they can do whatever they want however ludicrus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    *reminds SULLA* of his comment last night :

'Charity likes to make her own money'

*ahem* :blush:

She is making her own money, she working it off Declan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Analysis Central 5points about Emmerdale's latest Ep

1) 2 important vital questions of the universe revealed themselves last night

A) Why did you look in Debbie's bin

and

B) What others horrors lurk in Debbie's bin.

2) Noah is an awful brat, proving the fact that all angelic blonde boys in soap are just plain evil.

3) Declan dosn't want to leave all his goods and chattels to Robbie, just how do his financies work, sometimes he is near bankruptcy and then he is mega rich again, and then something happend and he is poor again until he isn't.

4) The power of greed showed itself last night, HIVile didn't dump Ian because of the offer of an expensive holiday and Charity didn't have an abortion because of the offer of supposed vast riches.

5) The big question is when will Moira and Cain get married.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beware Analysis Central is closed for Easter and Kwynne will not be here until Tuesday.

Weekly Bulletin of the Malt(Shovel)

Declan Macey this week showed off his recently restored Home Farm after the big fire at Christmas to investers, he told us the renovations are coming along apace and Home farm will rise again from the ashes as good as new.

2 nights running Val Pollard has made customers of the woolpack uncomfortable with her romance with her lover Ian, last night her husband had a break down in the pub and ranted and raved, thankfully its much quieter at the Malt where such thing rarely happen.

In shock news Bishop George has been arrested as the one who was laking information about his diocese to the papers, he was running a phone hacking operation to blackmail his way to the archbishopric of York, he is the 4th person arrested in this scandal.

A herd of Llama's and cows stampeded down the connelton road on tuesday, this occured after a fox chased by the horses and hounds of the Hotten hunt came through their field, in the unsueing mayhem Lord Oakley of Righton Manor was seriously hurt, six rider fell off their horses and were trampled by horses. cow or Llama's, 3 horses, 2 cows, 7dogs and 3 Llama's were kiiled before order was finallly restored the fox is believed to have escaped.
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OsakaSun wrote: »
    Congrats on the mildstones you two.

Thank you Osaka :)
    :D No conflict here, team Debbie all they way 1000%.

And as JR seems to hate Cain as well as lovely cute Cheryl, I could never side with that miserable orange geordie, not even over HIVile, who I'm rapidly growing to Kwynne's level of despising, so up against Debbie she's got about as much chance as Charity has of becoming a nun:p

;-):D
    SULLA wrote: »
    Post of the thread for *Star*

Yay :D
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    So Star did you see her in her red dress.

I did :) Filming in the same forest we filmed Merlin in. That means I know exactly where it is *grabs bring back Jasmine banner* ...
    A herd of Llama's and cows stampeded down the connelton road on tuesday, this occured after a fox chased by the horses and hounds of the Hotten hunt came through their field, in the unsueing mayhem Lord Oakley of Righton Manor was seriously hurt, six rider fell off their horses and were trampled by horses. cow or Llama's, 3 horses, 2 cows, 7dogs and 3 Llama's were kiiled before order was finallly restored the fox is believed to have escaped.

:o:o And that is exactly why fox hunting was banned :D
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it odd that no one has treated Val like a leper, all of the villagers appear to have accepted her HIV and don't mind that she is sucking face with that Scottish bloke in their local boozer, surely one of them would have been a bit of a **** about it, I expect the actors and actresses said that they wouldn't want to be the one mardy arse who got hated by the viewers, what is the point of this HIV storyline if there is no backlash?

So far she has made Eric feel like he is the one in the wrong, even though it was her who went off, stole money and had unprotected sex. Yes he had sex with her sister, but that's nothing to what she did with her sister's husband, is this her leaving story because she annoys the **** out of me and so does her wig.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beware Analysis Central is closed for Easter and Kwynne will not be here until Tuesday.

Weekly Bulletin of the Malt(Shovel)

Declan Macey this week showed off his recently restored Home Farm after the big fire at Christmas to investers, he told us the renovations are coming along apace and Home farm will rise again from the ashes as good as new.

2 nights running Val Pollard has made customers of the woolpack uncomfortable with her romance with her lover Ian, last night her husband had a break down in the pub and ranted and raved, thankfully its much quieter at the Malt where such thing rarely happen.

In shock news Bishop George has been arrested as the one who was laking information about his diocese to the papers, he was running a phone hacking operation to blackmail his way to the archbishopric of York, he is the 4th person arrested in this scandal.

It's CARNAGE!!! :o:o But yaay for the fox!! :cool: (And yes, like star says, fox hunting is illegal so I hope Lord Oakley is now in a prison hospital). >:(

Bishop George eh?? I knew he was a wrong'un. >:(
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    All blonde haired little boys in soap appear to be evil.

Notice how they both have floppy hair too?

It's to hide the devil horns, I tell you! :o
  • Options
    Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,444
    Forum Member
    FW = First words in episodes
    BB = Last words Before Break
    AB = First words After Break
    LW = Last Words in episode

Tonight’s episode appearances are confirmed as:-

+ Cain (FW)
    + Zak
    + Debbie (AB)
    + Charity (LW)
    + Bernice

+ Gaby
    + Jimmy
    + Bob
    + Victoria
    + Val

+ Declan
    + Megan (BB)
    + Robbie
    + Moira
    + James

+ Adam
    + David
    + Diane
    + Ian
    + Noah

+ Eric
    + Vanessa
    + Chas

+++ Kisses Tonight +++

Cain and Moira
    Ian and Val
  • Options
    JackWJackW Posts: 45,892
    Forum Member
    Nothing to see here.... :blush::blush:
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JackW wrote: »
    Nothing to see here.... :blush::blush:

*giggles*

:D
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deccers wearing his "Freddie Roscoe" wig.

Thankfully he does not have Freddie's mismatching eyebrows! :o
    The Lovely Nessa's here for her weekly line.

Indeed, you are right in your hint about her scenes being so few really. Wednesday was a treat because Nessa was in Emmerdale on the same day as her spiritual sister Kirsty-Leigh Porter was in Hollyoaks, but just for 1 reasonably long scene.
    Had her hair done now looking stunning, give her something to do show.

She does sometimes let her hair down (literally) on a night out. It might have been her day off work. She was also wearing one of her summer tops under her jacket for the first time this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So much better when she'snot mooning after dross.

Of course - a great character in her own right - God knows why shes mooning after Ross, yes.

Think that the sleeping with him was just her showing him that she can - and that she was in charge in that situation, IMO.