Options

Could Sree really be up for nomination/eviction tonight?

2la2la Posts: 4,872
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Another ethnic person leaving on Friday?

First Benzior
then sophia
then Cairon

I have a feeling Sree wont be going anywhere this week unless he leaves. I hope not anyway.

I'm wondering if Big Brother can get their thinking caps on and try to swing it so that the bores all go up together.

Wouldn't it be a good twist if those who got the most nominations were immune from eviction on Friday.

Comments

• Options
    ibarelycareibarelycare Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're all up for nomination :D

But yes, I'll be surprised if Sree isn't up for eviction.
  • Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    2la wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be a good twist if those who got the most nominations were immune from eviction on Friday.

Now that would be worth watching :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're all up for nomination :D

But yes, I'll be surprised if Sree isn't up for eviction.

haha , ill change the title:cool:
  • Options
    dizzyblondedizzyblonde Posts: 5,897
    Forum Member
    No - an odious little manipulative sleazeball leaving. I'm what you would call - an 'ethnic person' and I can 't stand the little jerk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,455
    Forum Member

First Benzior
    then sophia
    then Cairon

I have a feeling Sree wont be going anywhere this week unless he leaves. I hope not anyway.

I'm wondering if Big Brother can get their thinking caps on and try to swing it so that the bores all go up together.

I think if he is up, he will go. Looking at the polls, he is by far the least favourite. Also, on the favourite poll, he is right down near the bottom. The betting odds show he is by far the favourite to go.
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure he will be. The group that is getting the most air time may be more against him than people like Rodrigo and Karly, and I think Lisa quite likes him.
  • Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    I think Lisa quite likes him.

Weird isn't it? I think she genuinely does like him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member

First Benzior
    then sophia
    then Cairon

would you think the same if sree got the least .
  • Options
    jandri1jandri1 Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    If he is up for nomination, he'll leave the house before the eviction. Sree is that kind of a snivveling coward.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just lost wrote: »
    would you think the same if sree got the least .
    No, which is why I hope Big Brother can swing it in Srees favour:D
  • Options
    MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    I'm not sure he will be. The group that is getting the most air time may be more against him than people like Rodrigo and Karly, and I think Lisa quite likes him.

of course she doesn't, she just wants to keep him sweet so he never noms her....
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Sree is up get prepared for a fake eviction this week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Sree is up get prepared for a fake eviction this week.
    That would be hilarious if he was in a little room on his own giving out orders via Big Brother then came back in served up in a banquet:D
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Some of them are getting fed up with him saying he wants to leave all the time and also last night he committed the cardinal sin :eek::eek:
  • Options
    Cobba034Cobba034 Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bIG bROTHER pisses me of, or shall i say the public. We always vote out the people who create the entertainment and keep in the boring. Sree should go for health reasons as IMO he is mentally ill.