Options

HO Cheryl - what a busybody!

funcifunci Posts: 782
Forum Member
✭✭
Just watched the omnibus so this may not be as apparent when you watch it daily, but what exactly does she do all day and HOW is she is somehow involved in every major storyline?!

She was practically stalking Alastair, Cindy and India coincidentally at every location the engagement storyline panned out even turning up in the park randomly at one point!

She latched on to Lyndsey to talk about Mal's new love before throwing her hat into the ring.

Then she found time to turn up at Steph's house to be part of the cancer storyline seemingly with her own key!

Why is she so involved all the time? I thought she was supposed to be running a club! :D:D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess with most soaps when they get a likeable/favourite character they love to over expose.. like Stacey in EE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like her, but she's starting to grate now because of her over exposure( and I don't just mean those outfits!):D
  • Options
    lobeydosserlobeydosser Posts: 3,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    funci wrote: »
    I do like her, but she's starting to grate now because of her over exposure( and I don't just mean those outfits!):D

The outfits have improved slightly - at least she doesn't still look like something out of the Rocky Horror Show chorus line!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The outfits have improved slightly - at least she doesn't still look like something out of the Rocky Horror Show chorus line!

it's more like The Birdcage! Did you see that shiny number today!

Also yet again she is involved in another story! Rhys and Jackie. She must have a lot of time on her hand if she can lay in wait at a restaurant while you have a club to run! Also AS IF you would sack your staff because they weren't getting it on! :D:D
  • Options
    Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl is so funny. She's always been a busy body poking her nose in everywhere. I love how she has her own sense of morality as well. She's a funny thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved her, but think she's being overused and I'm starting to go off her a bit.:(

I also love Duncan, but hope they don't involve him too much either. His comedy moments are gold, but don't want him to go the same way as Bombhead!