The Voting for the tonight's Eviction is apparently really close !!!

Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
Forum Member
According to Emma in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v12_2eYZt_4

Comments

• InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Close between who? The bottom two? If so it doesn't matter as there is no distinction between 5th and 4th place in the vote because of the twist.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Close between who? The bottom two? If so it doesn't matter as there is no distinction between 5th and 4th place in the vote because of the twist.
    Emma was a bit vague and said it was really close in general but this was apparently at 2.15 so it could have all changed the voting .
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently the bottom two in odds have changed a few times too. Has been Jasmine & Liz in danger, but last I checked it was Liz & Evander.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's a surprise, I was expecting her to say it's all over so you might as well all just stop voting and save your money :p
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't Ma Willis say the voting is close every week??
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope this means there is a chance Liz will stay :(
  • rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It won't be close and Liz will sadly go. I love the two Americans in the bottom 2 just so Evander goes
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    that's a surprise, I was expecting her to say it's all over so you might as well all just stop voting and save your money :p

:D:D:D
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it's close between 3rd & 4th it's important. Otherwise it doesn't matter one little bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Will be between Evander and Liz (see "eviction polls") thread.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will be between Evander and Liz (see "eviction polls") thread.

I'm not convinced...I think Evander will get a strong vote from the mainstream audience purely due to his star power.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah right,like Emma said before on a different occasion it was ''really close'' then it turned out there was 10% between them (rolleyes)
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    Callous wrote: »
    I'm not convinced...I think Evander will get a strong vote from the mainstream audience purely due to his star power.

Can't see it. For me this looks like one of the most predictable and obvious evictions you're likely to come across. I just can't see hardly anybody picking up the phone for Evander, he's not been shown enough and when he has, it was in the negative light with that conversation with Luisa.

I'd love to be wrong because it'd be much better if he stayed as he's so unaware of what's going on that it's actually funny. The problem for people like him right now is that there's been so much focus on certain stories. He'll be gone tonight.