Options

More big H&A Spoilers...if you don't want to know don't read!

Comments

• Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but has the copter crash happend before mondays episode or after??

are we back at square one again????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder Amandas life altering sacrafice is......

a kidney?
  • Options
    fifi_folEfifi_folE Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy1983 wrote:
    if dan dies,it doesn't make sense either, because peter is there when dan dies. i'm confused :confused:
    Dan & leah are fine. I think the secret he finds out on the Thurs is probably that his son is Peter's not his!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote:
    but if Martha doesnt die then the spoilers above makes absolutley NO SENSE what so ever!!

it says on the backtothebay site that martha is on the helicopter that crashes and so she is feared dead by the summer bay residents but probably isn't actually dead and will be found safe and sound
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woooh! Sooooo much happens! They're killing everyone off!
    If Kim dies, rachel is sure to loose it even more!!!

Yeh i don't think Martha will die either, if she does then it will be a big shock!!!
    I just think she'll be found later...
    I hope they don't kill her, i kinda like Jack and Martha's storylines.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    So does anyone know anymore on who dies. Or if Martha is alive or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fifi_folE wrote:
    Dan & leah are fine. I think the secret he finds out on the Thurs is probably that his son is Peter's not his!

Seriously? Which son are we talking about here?Ryan or the Leah's bump?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap_soap wrote:
    Seriously? Which son are we talking about here?Ryan or the Leah's bump?
    I reckon Ryan, cause didn't Peter and Amanda get together at some point, or did I just imagine that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes after Amanda & Dan split, she had an affair with peter...I did mean ryan (his name escaped me when I typed it up)!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought that leah lost her baby, or that she does lose it soon in the uk?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that leah lost her baby, or that she does lose it soon in the uk?
    Yeah your right!!! So it only leaves Ryan...
    Even though its not real, Ryan and Peter look pretty similar...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote:
    i wonder Amandas life altering sacrafice is......

a kidney?

Possibly when she finally finds out that belle is her daughter and as she is also in the helicopter she may be injured aswell.

WOW i cant believe we have to wait another 5 months to see this!
  • Options
    skf1skf1 Posts: 7,857
    Forum Member
    waxlion wrote:
    Possibly when she finally finds out that belle is her daughter and as she is also in the helicopter she may be injured aswell.

WOW i cant believe we have to wait another 5 months to see this!

I beleive that is what bonds Beth and Amanda......

Has any mention been made as to the father of Belle?
    I know Belle has had scenes with her grandmother (now with Amanda) but that was a farce!!

If not, I'm sure producers will be casting the role pretty soon.....

Steph
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe Amanda does something to help beths kids or they both bond over the fact that their kids are lost out in the bush not known if dead or alive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have there been anymore confimed deaths yet?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Yeah your right!!! So it only leaves Ryan...
    Even though its not real, Ryan and Peter look pretty similar...

There's a new character coming in to it called Drew, he apparently arrives in the bay after the death of his father so there's a good chance he's Peters son and that is what Dan finds out. It may well have nothing to do with Ryan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    People in Oz are saying Drew comes to the Bay when his mother dies, he is the new Dr. Leah's mates brother, can't think of her name!!! :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,392
    Forum Member
    ^ Rachel Armstrong?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the back to the bay site it says that the people who die are zoe, tracey (the person working with her), peter and rachels mum - then in the helicopter crash - martha is missing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bexgreen wrote:
    On the back to the bay site it says that the people who die are zoe, tracey (the person working with her), peter and rachels mum - then in the helicopter crash - martha is missing

thats crap if thats it then.... what a let down. three nobody characters and one character who has only been on the titles 5 minutes and the other will turn up alive... rubbish.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,392
    Forum Member
    ^ I agree. What a rubbish selection of characters to die!

But then again, this is Home & Away. It shouldn't really be too much of a surprise that no longer-serving cast members die.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daria_103 wrote:
    There's a new character coming in to it called Drew, he apparently arrives in the bay after the death of his father so there's a good chance he's Peters son and that is what Dan finds out. It may well have nothing to do with Ryan.

Ooh thanks for that!!!
    Yeah your right, it could well be Peters son...

Speaking of 'unknown kids', there was going to be a twist in the Jack and Martha storyline at the end of 2005, right after they get back together at Scott and Haleys farewell party, apparently Jack got a phone call and he was talking to his child!!!
    But the was cut from the episode as the producers felt that there were enough storylines already...so it may come back!! But i don;t think Drew could be Jacks as Jacks only 24 (in H&A).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh thanks for that!!!
    Yeah your right, it could well be Peters son...

Speaking of 'unknown kids', there was going to be a twist in the Jack and Martha storyline at the end of 2005, right after they get back together at Scott and Haleys farewell party, apparently Jack got a phone call and he was talking to his child!!!
    But the was cut from the episode as the producers felt that there were enough storylines already...so it may come back!! But i don;t think Drew could be Jacks as Jacks only 24 (in H&A).
    Well just thinking who belle's mum is, and how old she was when she was born, anything is possible with H&A.
  • Options
    kevin58kevin58 Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    umbongo wrote:
    ^ I agree. What a rubbish selection of characters to die!

But then again, this is Home & Away. It shouldn't really be too much of a surprise that no longer-serving cast members die.
    If I'd a mind to I might defend H&A -but its true, there are so many rediculous story lines in this Aussie soap that you daren't imagine anything serious could happen.

Bad Bad Scriptwriting and planning :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fifi_folE wrote:
    Well just thinking who belle's mum is, and how old she was when she was born, anything is possible with H&A.
    Very true!!!
    But I suppose Amanda must have been very young, as Belle is 16...does anyone know how old this Drew is?

Oh and an update on the Amanda/Belle storyline, I've just seen yesterdays Oz ep, and Amanda has figured out that Belle is her daughter!!! Basically, at the hospital, Belle introduced Kitty (Amanda's mum) to Morag as her grandmother. And later when Morag saw Kitty with Amanda, she asked her how she knew her, when Amanda told Morag that she is her mum, Morag told Amanda what Belle had told her..and Amanda figured it all out finally!!!