Emma Willis & Katie Hopkins on Reality Bites last night...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've never seen this programme before but caught some of it.

Emma Willis was part of 2 panels and then Katie Hopkins was introduced to her team. When Katie went to sit down on the seat which would have placed her next to Emma, Emma had moved further down the panel.

Katie looked very uncomfortable and was desperately trying to look as if she 'belonged'. She doesn't seem very good with off the cuff comebacks at all and just gurns at the audience or camera.

I've got a feeling there will probably be a spat or two with Kendra after last nights show!

Comments

• Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link?
  • bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^^

Are ye all watching it and left me out?

:cry::cry:
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bootyache wrote: »

Doesn't work for me either. Still, I'm not too bothered :)
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen it, though not keen on Hopkins; it's clear Willis is not either.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who would be keen on that cow? She was lucky to even get 2nd, only because of Perez.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Apart from the Host, I quite like Reality Bites. I've recorded last night's so must watch out for that.

Hopkins will be loving the opportunities she's being given at the moment, I'm getting slightly concerned that's she's here for the long haul.:o

For the last couple of years I keep hearing "ignore her & she'll disappear" (yes I know I'm not ignoring her) but everywhere you look, there she is, getting more & more popular.:confused:

Is Emma not quite friendly with Denise Welch?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from the Host, I quite like Reality Bites. I've recorded last night's so must watch out for that.

Hopkins will be loving the opportunities she's being given at the moment, I'm getting slightly concerned that's she's here for the long haul.:o

For the last couple of years I keep hearing "ignore her & she'll disappear" (yes I know I'm not ignoring her) but everywhere you look, there she is, getting more & more popular.:confused:

Is Emma not quite friendly with Denise Welch?

She's here for the long haul. She's working on becoming a gay icon so there's more mileage for her. That's like Anjem Choudhury being given an MBE for his community work.
  • Poppys_momPoppys_mom Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Well if she is working on being a gay icon, I hope if you're a ginger haired gay, an over weight gay or Scottish gay, you remember her nasty words or will she change her tune to suit her agenda. Don't fall for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    Doesn't work for me either. Still, I'm not too bothered :)

Me neither. I was joking.

:D
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bootyache wrote: »
    Me neither. I was joking.

:D

She said she spent 10 years in America on this! :D

Maybe she'll hit the true figure as time passes?

Why do inveterate liars take people for fools?

She didn't say much, was sarcastically unpleasant and Emma accused her of being highly abusive to the other team, so no change.
  • waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved the comment from one of the audience in reply to Katie Hopkins saying she spent 10 years in America - why didn't you stay there?.

I give her credit for drinking the pint. But she was little dull for the rest of the time on the show, little chance about becoming a serious player on the TV based on that performance. only so many guest appearances can be squeezed out of big brother.