Cheeky Episode 10 Screencap

CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
Forum Member
✭✭
From the Next Time trailer...

http://i.imgur.com/jTnwvYy.jpg

Used to be the Maze Runner poster, but I think somebody in Post decided to have a bit of fun.

Comments

• PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    From the Next Time trailer...

http://i.imgur.com/jTnwvYy.jpg

Used to be the Maze Runner poster, but I think somebody in Post decided to have a bit of fun.

lol, how did you catch that!
  • eggshelleggshell Posts: 4,416
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish there was a like button..tip of the hat to you.:)
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That goes the TheIrishGallifreyan on GB - forgot to add to the end :)
  • PalmerwhoPalmerwho Posts: 1,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    That goes the TheIrishGallifreyan on GB - forgot to add to the end :)

Either way its a great find, thanks for bringing it to our attention.

As eggshell says, a like button would be appropriate :)
  • WelshNigeWelshNige Posts: 4,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant
  • Kane_SmithKane_Smith Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    I looked at the official trailer, i think someone at the beeb forgot to edit that out hahahaha
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Maybe they have landed in a universe where The Doctor is the lead role of a TV show called Doctor Who:D

Like Red Dwarf did or comics books sometimes do (though in comics they are also comic book characters of course)
  • Kane_SmithKane_Smith Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    Maybe they have landed in a universe where The Doctor is the lead role of a TV show called Doctor Who:D

Like Red Dwarf did or comics books sometimes do (though in comics they are also comic book characters of course)

Oh yeah like the return to Earth series where lister finds himself in Corrie xD
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Joking aside I wonder if that could make a fun Children In Need/Comic Relief non canon special?
  • garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    actually this has been done before in doctor who in Remembrance of the Daleks.

The camera zoomed in on the old fashioned television and the broadcaster said something like:-

and now a new science fiction show called, Doctor Who
  • TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    garbage456 wrote: »
    actually this has been done before in doctor who in Remembrance of the Daleks.

The camera zoomed in on the old fashioned television and the broadcaster said something like:-

and now a new science fiction show called, Doctor Who

The set was turned off just as the "D" came out.
  • dashyork42dashyork42 Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, it's either a massive cock up on the BBC's part, or...they are in an "alternative" universe where Doctor Who is on TV starring Peter Capaldi! You may remember the fan made story last year where the author had Eleven land and a girl knew him as The Doctor from the TV, but Eleven knew nothing of that? Maybe SM is using the same idea?
  • MinkytheDogMinkytheDog Posts: 5,658
    Forum Member
    Kind of hard for people to keep insisting that the current year in DW is 2018 :)
  • dashyork42dashyork42 Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just think, it's in the trailer, gets all the fans puzzled and talking about it all week, then when the episode airs it won't be on the side of the bus, it will be a different advert!
    Forum Member
    Be even funnier if they move the camera so you can see the poster properly and that's not actually Capaldi - it's a woman - and the show's called "The Rani"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dashyork42 wrote: »
    Just think, it's in the trailer, gets all the fans puzzled and talking about it all week, then when the episode airs it won't be on the side of the bus, it will be a different advert!

Imagine if they did it in the days before the internet and VCRs. If only a single fan had noticed it would've driven him insane!
    Forum Member
    Imagine if they did it in the days before the internet and VCRs. If only a single fan had noticed it would've driven him insane!

Drive a DW "fan" insane - that's like trying to drown an eel in a pond :)