Kelly Rowland to enter CBB

SSL2010SSL2010 Posts: 1,067
Forum Member
✭✭✭
According to a source Kelly Rowland has been approached and offered a six figure fee to enter.

Producers are hoping she could spill some gossip and secrets about Simon Cowell and her time on the x factor.

Could be interesting to watch, if the novelty x factor act is also in the house.

Comments

• pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    The same source that said BBC was going back to c4 with Caroline Flack as host?
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Seeing as she just gave birth a few weeks ago, I'm gonna call BS on this "source". One of the many reasons we won't be seeing Kelly Rowland in CBB.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,752
    Forum Member
    HA! Dream on.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Maybe they could get the other Destiny's Child who isn't Beyonce or Kelly. I can't remember her name.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,098
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Maybe they could get the other Destiny's Child who isn't Beyonce or Kelly. I can't remember her name.

Michelle? How dare you! She's famous in her own right!

I mean don't you remember her in Strictly... And... Erm... Strictly?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an absolute pile of nonsense.
  • TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,750
    Forum Member
    What a load of bollocks
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolute BS. She gave birth a month ago and her mother has just passed away. I'm sure a z list reality show is right up there at the top of her priority list
  • dan_dan_ Posts: 1,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reciepts
  • Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Absolute BS. She gave birth a month ago and her mother has just passed away. I'm sure a z list reality show is right up there at the top of her priority list

Came in here to say this, no way would she do it at a time like this, not that she would under ordinary circumstances either!
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SSL2010 wrote: »
    According to a source Kelly Rowland has been approached and offered a six figure fee to enter.

Producers are hoping she could spill some gossip and secrets about Simon Cowell and her time on the x factor.

Could be interesting to watch, if the novelty x factor act is also in the house.

Back with more lies i see.

Why are you constantly making this stuff up ? nobody believes you.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate all the bollocks about celebs "spilling juicy gossip"

Anyone with half a brain knows that it wouldn't be aired for fear of being sued
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SSL2010 wrote: »

Never understood this... considering it won't be shown to us over fears of being sued.