Louis Walsh.. Wildcard

LeonalewisJfanLeonalewisJfan Posts: 2,130
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Louis Walsh on X Factor thought Kerriane would win the whole show based on his prediction & then afterwards asked Cheryl why she never picked her & said she was amazing.

If he thought she was so great (most likely to win the competition) why did he choose Lola as Cheryl's wildcard?

It was clear Cheryl's girls should have been Lauren/Kerriane/Emily & either Lola or Chloe

Comments

• EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    I agree with that last line in particular.

I guess the answer could be that neither Louis or Cheryl actually chose who got to go through depending on what view you want to take on how much say the judges actually have.
  • TallywackerTallywacker Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I agree it was a travisty that Kerrianne didn't make it through.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,453
    Forum Member
    Because the wildcard were picked by the producers and the judges had to go along and play that they chose who they chose.

I mean can you seriously think Cheryl would really pick Stevi - hence the reason for the contradiction in everything.
  • ShenaeBShenaeB Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Who did the other 3 pick, i never seen that bit?
    Forum Member
    ShenaeB wrote: »
    Who did the other 3 pick, i never seen that bit?

Mel said Andrea
    Dermot said Lola
    Simon said Jay or Stereo Kicks
    Cheryl said Stereo Kicks and someone else
  • dia6olodia6olo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because the wildcard were picked by the producers and the judges had to go along and play that they chose who they chose.

I mean can you seriously think Cheryl would really pick Stevi - hence the reason for the contradiction in everything.

And hence why we have the conspiracy stories! There's no conspiracies, it is very clear the show is manipulated to fit in with the producers agenda.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if the judges picked the Wildcards.

Like Cheryl and Mel would have gone for Stevi and Overload.
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel said Andrea
    Dermot said Lola

Lauren is the someone else you are looking for...and Louis said Kerianne...
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kerianne didnt justify her place in lives shows in judges houses... It should have been Emily, Lauren and Lola...in my opinion...
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the complete overhyping for Emily on here, she was extremely forgettable and bland to be honest. Cheryl's top 3 Girls were good in terms of each act being unique and individual, the song choices for Chloe and Stephanie just done them in
  • ShenaeBShenaeB Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Mel said Andrea
    Dermot said Lola

Thanks, apart from Mel none of them were close.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As if the judges really decided the wildcards
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, Emily Middlemass couldn't sing. Not a note. 100% style over substance.
    Forum Member
    As if the judges really decided the wildcards

Well 1 judge did as he is also the producer :D he probably picked all 4 including the other 12 that made it through as well.
  • drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The wildcards in general were a waste of time, as they all left the competition early except for Stevi. Lola was clearly intended to get the Melanie Amaro from X-Factor USA treatment with Simon throwing her a lifeline, but she crumbled once the live shows started.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye, the producer plan was seemingly for Lola to come back and storm to victory (or close to victory)

In reality, she just wasn't very good