Options

Not so best sellers.

louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Has anyone looking at this NOT read fifty shades of grey? (women). Fiction/romances are not my genre anyway but, even if they were, from what I have heard about this novel, it wouldn't appeal to me.

Comments

• Options
    KennedyCKennedyC Posts: 1,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have read all three of the Shades of Grey books. I don't think there was anywhere near enough sex in them. The violence was present but not overdone. There was just enough promise of future events that it kept me reading.

I generally read adventure/sci.fi./detective/spy type books although I have read many of the wife's rom coms and find them just as enjoyable although fairly predictable.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I struggled through the first one and thought it was probably the most badly written piece of crap I've ever read in my life.
    So bad it was unintentionally hilarious and about as erotic as a wet weekend in Bognor
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I struggled through the first one and thought it was probably the most badly written piece of crap I've ever read in my life.
    So bad it was unintentionally hilarious and about as erotic as a wet weekend in Bognor

I suppose it all depends who accompanies you to Bognor.
    If it was Kristin Scott Thomas, then I would find Bognor -or indeed anywhere- irresistable.