Options

Whiskers pouches smaller

strawberry66strawberry66 Posts: 1,822
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Beware Whiskers have very quietly cut the amount of food in their pouches from 100gram to 85gram.:mad:
This explains why its always on offer
Luckily my cat will only eat Felix and at the moment (but I expect this will probably change :( ) their pouches are still 100 grams.

It explains why Felix is more expensive and I bet Whiskers will now start doing "jumbo pouches" they will obviously more expensive but be 100 grams:mad:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Dont they do different ranges? I have been caught out myself and bought the ones on offer not looking and gotten home to find they are only 85g :mad:- mostly the newer ones they bring out... but they do still do the usual 100g as well.
  • Options
    mackaramackara Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asda are currently selling of their own brand 12 pack x 100 gram due to new packaging for a mere 66 pence a box, I bought 20 boxes yesterday:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    mackara wrote: »
    Asda are currently selling of their own brand 12 pack x 100 gram due to new packaging for a mere 66 pence a box, I bought 20 boxes yesterday:)

That is amazing. I never get a bargain like that. No wonder you got so much. Would have been fine for the stray I feed :)
  • Options
    mackaramackara Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is amazing. I never get a bargain like that. No wonder you got so much. Would have been fine for the stray I feed :)

It is pretty much the same as Whiskas tbh, my big NFC loves the white cod flavored asda pouches over anything else plus I have another 4 cats to feed so it will go quickly.
  • Options
    xdowxdow Posts: 2,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    man that's a right bargain!
    could do with some of those myself as we're very low on food for the stray.
    we get felix at £2.30 a box which isn;t to be sniffed at but 66p! blumming 'eck!

in response to OP though,, whiskas more pricey ranges, like oh so... and bite n' chew are 85g, but the standard ones are 100g
    it's the same with felix as well - as good as it looks = 85g pouches, normal jelly/gravy are 100g.