Options

Orphan Black

I've done a search via the main page and the results came back negative, though (I do believe) this is a Canadian (originated) show so it might not be that well known? I do however find it unlikely that nobody here watches it?

I've spent this past week playing catchup (Seasons #1 & #2), didn't even know about it until I was reading a post on the DS mainpage about renewed shows, and saw this one. Curiosity got the better of me when it was mentioned to be a sci-fi show, so I read up on it, acquired the first Season, and then three episodes in, also acquired the second Season and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I finished Season #2 earlier on this evening (about an hour ago actually).

One thing I will say, I'm amazed (truly) that Tatiana Maslany (main actress) isn't more known - I've never heard of her before this show, and damn she deserves some serious credit for portraying that amount of unique characters all at the same time. Must have been seriously draining - and the effects department must have been equally stressed - explaining the ten episodes per season. The writers, cast and crew truly do deserve credit for that portrayal.

Season #2 Final:
Why did Helena leave that canister at Felix' flat - what was in it? What was its purpose - I seemed to have missed something here?
Season #3 in April too. :)

Comments

• Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There was a decent sized thread on it when it was shown on BBC3
  • Options
    Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Normally I'd say "Go to Search This Forum > Advanced Search > Key Words: Search Titles Only"... unfortunately the search function at DS actually appears to be broken! (no joke)

There is a lot of love for Orphan Black here at DS, and we've had UK and Canadian pace threads for past seasons.
  • Options
    SattregaSattrega Posts: 85,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UK Pace >> Link.

US Pace >> Link.

:)
  • Options
    Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    Sattrega wrote: »
    UK Pace >> Link.