The Carter family will feel very foolish after the rape reveal

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
I think members of the Carter family will feel very foolish after the Linda rape reveal at Christmas they will kick themselves for not noticing Linda's change in behaviour and also them continuing to invite that rapist into their home where it happened. Any normal person could spot the changes in a person when something happens but no not the Carter family. The new year 2015 will be a massive change for the family I can bet and also with Shirley being revealed as Mick's mum thats gonna cause a massive shock to them as well

Comments

• lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think members of the Carter family will feel very foolish after the Linda rape reveal at Christmas they will kick themselves for not noticing Linda's change in behaviour and also them continuing to invite that rapist into their home where it happened. Any normal person could spot the changes in a person when something happens but no not the Carter family. The new year 2015 will be a massive change for the family I can bet and also with Shirley being revealed as Mick's mum thats gonna cause a massive shock to them as well

I think they needed a little shake up, they did get a little boring and cringey tbf! As long as they decrease a little bit in size soon, I will continue to like then!:) I do like them, I just think they can be a bit dull at times, I wouldn't miss tosh, johnny, nancy or lee
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The family may feel guilty that they didn't notice Linda's change in behaviour more but they would have had no way of knowing or suspecting that Dean raped her.
  • CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I wonder if she will reveal who raped her straight away? This may lead Mick to get the wrong idea about somebody like Ian, Billy or perhaps Jay and seriously hurt them before Linda manages to reveal who it really was.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't agree give the storyline chance for gods sake!

all of them have noticed something is wrong.

I can't imagine it would be in anyones first thoughts if the same happened in their family?

next time your mum acts out of character are you going to immediately think she has been raped?
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stan is leaving in January
  • The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 200,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »

all of them have noticed something is wrong.

I've even noticed shes an old trout, without all the slap on ! :o
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny, you get people moaning about the size of the Carter family but when Stan's exit is revealed people complain