Lauren's suit EE

CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
Forum Member
✭✭
Don't ya think she is a tad insensitive wearing the same outfit that Lucy croaked in?

Comments

• trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I agree and it's kind of lost it's point now it's only her. Also, I can't help feeling she needs an office to go with it. Rather odd pushing the corporate identity thing sitting at the dining table.
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't she know sweet FA about letting anyway? Lucy only gave about a week worth of lessons on it.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren should not wear any clothes at all - apart from lingerie and killer high heels.

Ever. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren should not wear any clothes at all - apart from lingerie and killer high heels.

Oh you perv.

Not that I can talk :D:D
  • ICON111ICON111 Posts: 3,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the suit, for some people (like me) a suit make them feel more professional and inclined to work because of it.

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh you perv.

Not that I can talk :D:D

My last post tonight so I thought it would have to be some utter filth! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My last post tonight so I thought it would have to be some utter filth! :D:D:D

I'm more first, last and everything in between :blush::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm more first, last and everything in between :blush::D

Tell me more tomorrow- in great detail! ;-) :D

I really am going now. ^_^
  • Heathyheath_Heathyheath_ Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think there's no harm in Lauren starting up the business again and at least giving it her best shot but I do think it's a bit insensitive to carry on wearing the same outfits that Lucy would have worn. Sensitivity aside I can't understand why Lauren hasn't at least considered the mistaken identity theory which would put most people wearing it alone
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think there's no harm in Lauren starting up the business again and at least giving it her best shot but I do think it's a bit insensitive to carry on wearing the same outfits that Lucy would have worn. Sensitivity aside I can't understand why Lauren hasn't at least considered the mistaken identity theory which would put most people wearing it alone

I think we are getting to that on Thursday
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A little insensitive, but I think Lucy would of done the same.

What I can't get over is those bloody wedges she insists on wearing with every outfit... It doesn't go with the suit!
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member

She should burn them, might look bad.
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    I bet Ian had to do a bit of a double take after looking up and seeing someone wearing the same suit he last saw his daughter alive in stood in front of him. :(
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe in memory of Lucy she'll never take it off, and like Lucy she'll never carry on wearing it until she dies.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it looks stupid on her, it did on Lucy as well. It makes her look like a little girl trying to be all grown up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

High Five :D
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Talking my language :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    At least if she can get Lucy's suit from the police then she'll have 2 so she won't have to wash it as often. Have to look on the bright side.
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Don't ya think she is a tad insensitive wearing the same outfit that Lucy croaked in?
    Perhaps wearing that suit is for a reason. She is going to meet this Mr Jones so we will see what happens.
    They say that the killer was after Lauren not Lucy - mistaken identity!
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    A little insensitive, but I think Lucy would of done the same.

What I can't get over is those bloody wedges she insists on wearing with every outfit... It doesn't go with the suit!

Flat shoes are now in fashion and they would look better. I think the boots look clumpy and ugly.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    valtimmy wrote: »
    Perhaps wearing that suit is for a reason. She is going to meet this Mr Jones so we will see what happens.
    They say that the killer was after Lauren not Lucy - mistaken identity!

That would be sensible but she was wearing it whilst sitting at the dining table going through the emails oh and when she popped out for some reason and bumped into Ian and comforted him in the said suit :o

This whole suit nonsense has been a very annoying plot devise to lead to the already worn out mistaken identity theme.
  • EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it odd that nobody has mentioned the suit so far - I can see the logic behind wanting to carry on with the business so Lucy's work isn't for nothing but going round to see Ian wearing the outfit he last saw his daughter wearing is beyond insensitive. Lauren is a bit thick but she isn't that stupid. And the fact that nobody has said a word about it is stretching credibility even further.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »

no, not really, she is trying to move forward and if that means putting the suit back on and going back to work then she needs to do it - and its not as if she is putting on Lucys suit :p
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nobody in their right mind would ever consider using her business. What is she 12?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I find it odd that nobody has mentioned the suit so far - I can see the logic behind wanting to carry on with the business so Lucy's work isn't for nothing but going round to see Ian wearing the outfit he last saw his daughter wearing is beyond insensitive. Lauren is a bit thick but she isn't that stupid. And the fact that nobody has said a word about it is stretching credibility even further.

Lauren did mention it the other day. She said she thought it was stupid but Lucy was trying to build the brand.