Options

WHATM - Big Brother Canada 3 (2015) - Contains Spoilers!

Comments

• Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but Jordan didn't see them, which makes me think there'll be another returnee especially with the bigger Jury this year.
  • Options
    BWBIDHBWBIDH Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    No way could they fit in another returnee. Is there not only about a month left?
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    BWBIDH wrote: »
    No way could they fit in another returnee. Is there not only about a month left?

Ends May 27.
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this show even coming back next year with bad ratings like that? Another returnee would be the last thing that show needs atm.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    Is this show even coming back next year with bad ratings like that? Another returnee would be the last thing that show needs atm.

Absolutely. I doubt another player will return.

The reason Jordan did not see the goodbye messages is because the HG where not aware Jury started. Thus, it was unfair to show any message as it could influence the jury vote.

Once they know Jury starts part of the game is using the goodbye messages as a last chance to get their vote.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Ends May 27.

Yeah, so this week

Week 6 - Eviction (Takes us to 10)
    Week 7 - Double Eviction (Takes us to 8)
    Week 8 - Twist Eviction / Normal Eviction (Takes us to 6)
    Week 9 - 6th place / 5th place eviction spaced throughout the week (Takes us to 4)
    Week 10 - Early 4th place eviction / Final.

As you can see they're going to struggle to evict the HG with the current deadline. So I hope they go along with something like this and do not use that BS twist of a Pair Eviction which the prediction game leaked a while ago. It would ruin the show having a triple eviction. If they do a Canada HoH / Normal Round for double eviction I can see them doing that but having just an ordinary HoH have the power to boot out a pair is laughable.

Also major lol to the twist fail of the "white room" BB Can tried to do to even out the numbers. Thank goodness Bobby did not push the button otherwise JP would be still in the house and that amazing eviction would never have happened.

I think them bringing Sindy back has screwed up the plans and now producers are desperate to balance things out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veto players picked

Sarah Hosting

Willow / Sindy / Pilar / Godfrey / Kevin / Bobby

Hope Sindy wins or Godfrey to give us an interesting week. Even if it means we lose Sarah or Brittnee
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping for a Sindy win as there's a chance Willow or Bobby will go on the block... it will most likely be Sarah/Britt, though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    I'm hoping for a Sindy win as there's a chance Willow or Bobby will go on the block... it will most likely be Sarah/Britt, though.

I hope Kevin speaks up if that's the case.

He seems to want Sarah to stay around as Sarah has misted him into believing she is with him. I could see Brittnee being the surprise replacement.

All depends on how hard Zashleigh push for Sarah to go. Ashleigh does get along with Sarah though more than Brittnee so I could see her going with keeping Sarah and booting out Brittnee.

Also considering how poor Sarah is at comps and is practically a guaranteed win against anything physical / endurance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We should also consider how selfish Zach is in this game.

He would without a doubt beg for a Godfrey elimination. He knows he is after him and could take the chance to vote him out by putting Willow up as a pawn thinking Chop Shop would go along voting for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    I hope Kevin speaks up if that's the case.

He seems to want Sarah to stay around as Sarah has misted him into believing she is with him. I could see Brittnee being the surprise replacement.

All depends on how hard Zashleigh push for Sarah to go. Ashleigh does get along with Sarah though more than Brittnee so I could see her going with keeping Sarah and booting out Brittnee.

Also considering how poor Sarah is at comps and is practically a guaranteed win against anything physical / endurance.

Kevin gave Pilar a little nudge yesterday, telling her casually that "Sindy and Godfrey aren't after you", and she responded with "they will be when I put them up!" She's an idiot, but Kevin doesn't care about the game at all, except from that comment, he's just sat back this week and gone with the flow - which he's done all game.

Kevin doesn't want SSB/Godfrey out, but didn't seem to want to push Pilar into a decision that's not completely her own. To be honest, I'm pretty happy Pilar won HoH as it's really exposed Kevin's poor game. He might be able to recover depending on how the Veto goes, but it's unlikely. I've said from week two (when he learnt he was the boys target, yet did nothing about it) that he was crap, and I'm glad this week has opened most people's eyes to his non-existent game play.

If Godfrey/Sindy win Veto, Sarah will be up in the HoH throwing Willow under the bus HARDCORE. She'll reveal the final seven alliance, but if she was smart she'd say she got the information from Bobby and/or Bruno and that they're sharing information with her because they're after Zach and are leading the charge on the other side of the house to get him out.

Zach will push hard if a replacement nom needs to be made, but he doesn't seem to care which one out of Sindy/Sarah/Brittnee goes home this week, so I think he'll just ask Pilar to put up any of them. Ashleigh didn't seem to care/push for anyone to be nominated, Pilar told her who she wanted to nom and Ashleigh was fine, so I can't see Ashleigh pushing for anyone in particular to be the replacement nom.

The only thing that makes me doubt Britt/Sarah being a replacement nom is a chat Kevin and Pilar had. They were doing process of elimination on who to nominate, and after Ashleigh/Zach, they named Britt/Sarah and said not them - and then started to struggle when it got down to Willow/Bobby/Bruno/Sindy/Godfrey as potential nominees. Although, the talk was before the final seven alliance was created, so Pilar will probably have been swayed by that now.

It will most likely be Britt that goes up if Veto is used. I can see Zach changing his mind about getting Brittnee out if Godfrey's sat next to her, though. It wouldn't make any sense for him to want Brittnee out over him... but then he's been all over the place since he won HoH, so who knows?

I just want SSB to come out of this week with all three in tact and the only chance of that happening is if Sindy pulls herself off. Sindy's the only one who can win comps, so I need her to stay to help that side of the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like Godfrey won Veto. Sarah talking about her possibly going up as a replacement to Sindy, but against Sindy.

Sounds like it was another elimination comp?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe it!

Zach telling Bruno he wants to pull in Godfrey and all four of the guys (Bobby inc.) work together :D:D:D Godfrey's said to your FACE he's coming after you, Zach. Wake the heck up.

Wow, Zach's possibly worse than Peter? I think he could be. He really is targeting SSB. Clearly absolutely shit scared of Bruno, Bobby and Godfrey. He's just on borrowed time, waiting until one of them win HoH and send his arse out the door. I can't believe he doesn't see it. Sent his #1 ally home for them and now he's gunning for Britt and Sarah... who can't win a comp to save their lives.

He's gone loopy since winning HoH, my goodness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pilar confirms to Kevin that Sarah or Brittnee will go up.

Kevin says Sarah and Brittnee aren't going to take us out, so why put them up?
    Pilar agrees that they're not coming after them.

He's wanting Willow to go up (or hinting at it, at least)...
    Pilar says she doesn't trust her much, but... she's gonna talk to Ashleigh. Says Willow does wanna break up the couples...

THERE'S HOPE? Come on, Kevin, you can do it.

He really doesn't want Britt / Sarah on the block, he's been protecting them all week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kevin then says which one would you put up?
    Pilar says she can't go back on the alliance right now, it's gotta be Britt or Sarah.

Kevin pushes for Britt to go up over Sarah.
    Pilar thinking of what she can tell Britt.

Well, that conversation went well. They're absolutely hopeless. Kevin wants to keep Sarah / Britt off the block - he knows they're better for his game than the others - but he has no conviction at all.

Both talking about how they love everyone and they hate doing this, it's shit. Well, go home then, losers, you're pathetic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pilar says what if Zach flips because he hates Brittnee?
    Kevin says he hates Sindy more, but Ashleigh really wants her gone.
    Pilar asks would she flip it? Kevin says no, not right now, she's your best friend, gotta trust her.

Kevin tells Pilar that Sindy and Godfrey are gonna be pushing for other people to go up other than Sarah / Britt, and to be prepared...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, so Zach's playing personal right now.

He's telling Ashleigh that Sarah and Brittnee flipped because they realised they were bottom of the totem pole with him. He's pissed at 'em :D

Zach says hopefully next week one of the girls (Ashleigh/Willow) can win and take out Godfrey, then in the next HoH he will be against Sarah and Brittnee.

WOW? Bruno and Bobby aren't even on his radar for the next couple of evictions? He's pissing me off, thinks he runs the house but he's so stupid, he has no idea. Definitely worse than Peter, can't get a read whatsoever on the house.

Ashleigh says Brittnee or Sarah going up is bad, it'll be confirmed that the couples are working together. Zach says who cares? They know, anyway.

Willow, Bobby, Zach and Bruno talking now. Willow throws Sarah under the bus, telling them Sarah said if she goes up, then she knows that there's an alliance. They all say it doesn't matter.

Feeds cut to Pilar, Ashleigh and Kevin. Ashleigh and Pilar discussing putting up Bobby. After a lot of back and forth, Pilar says she's probably gonna put up Sarah or Britt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really can't deal with this lot; my patience is wearing really thin.

Ashleigh: We can have a mini conversation with 'the seven' tomorrow...

MINI?! THAT'S THE WHOLE FLIPPIN' HOUSE.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zach says to Ashleigh that Jordan going home is good because they were both on different sides of the house, and Jordan was pushing for Bobby/Bruno to go home when that's not good for his game. Oh, Zach, you have no idea; should've listened to your NUMBER ONE ally, you dumb idiot.

Says the downfall to Jordan leaving is that Godfrey, Britt and Sarah want his head, but oh well.

Zach, there was five votes cast against Jordan - Bobby and Bruno were two of 'em, yet you still trust them? FFS.

I have no idea how he did so good in the first half :confused:
    Was it all Jordan? It must have been :confused:
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruno whispered to Bobby that if they win HOH during DE they will put up Zach and he has to go. I am sure Sarah finds a way to screw that up too because she can´t keep her mouth shut and ending up being their target instead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling Sarah will escape the block this week.

They know she is an emotional wreck and plus she is so weak I can honestly see her skating through the weeks despite being a heavy target. Like Heather was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else think Willow has stepped it up this week <333 She knows she is playing terrible but now its time for her redemption <333

If however we do get a dire final 4 of Kevin / Ashleigh / Zach / Pilar I really hope Zach can win <333 :D

If not Zach then Pilar.
  • Options
    Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    WOW? Bruno and Bobby aren't even on his radar for the next couple of evictions? He's pissing me off, thinks he runs the house but he's so stupid, he has no idea. Definitely worse than Peter, can't get a read whatsoever on the house.

I don't really think anyone could have played worse than Peter. He got far, but only because he was a complete non-entity that got in the guys alliance early. He had zero game.

I think the better comparison to Zach is Alec. He was initially great for the first few weeks, then got HoH and tanked his game. He's completely oblivious to the people who are against him - like Alec was with Andrew and Emmett.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Anyone else think Willow has stepped it up this week <333 She knows she is playing terrible but now its time for her redemption <333

If however we do get a dire final 4 of Kevin / Ashleigh / Zach / Pilar I really hope Zach can win <333 :D

If not Zach then Pilar.

How has Willow stepped it up? She's still playing the same game that she's always played.

She's in with Sarah, in with Zach and Ashleigh and in with Bruno and Bobby... just like before. All that's happened is that she's ditched Zach as her main/true alliance and gone off to the other side... because she knows Zach and co. aren't popular on the outside.

She's useless, just like the majority are this year. Casting team needs sacking. As if they thought Pilar would have any game (if they did, they definitely need sacking). They knew she'd be final two bait, yet cast her anyway :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I don't really think anyone could have played worse than Peter. He got far, but only because he was a complete non-entity that got in the guys alliance early. He had zero game.

I think the better comparison to Zach is Alec. He was initially great for the first few weeks, then got HoH and tanked his game. He's completely oblivious to the people who are against him - like Alec was with Andrew and Emmett.

Same difference. Zach/Peter/Alec are all under the same label of 'USELESS'.

Cocky, arrogant gits who think they're so good at the game and have the nerve to point and laugh at other peoples games, yet are in complete denial about their own games... even three years later (Peter). Losers.