Options

Jai McDowall's audition!

zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He started off a bit okay, but after he upped the tone he was good! I don't think he'll be good with high notes though. I wouldn't say he was great, but he's definitely better than a lot of the joke acts that have got through.

Comments

• Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    He started off a bit okay, but after he upped the tone he was good! I don't think he'll be good with high notes though. I wouldn't say he was great, but he's definitely better than a lot of the joke acts that have got through.
    I thought he was really good, and very likable. If he can master his nerves, I think he will be even better next time.
  • Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's my favourite singer n the competition so far if truth be told. I thought he was outstanding.
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »
    He's my favourite singer n the competition so far if truth be told. I thought he was outstanding.

Totally agree!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    I thought he was pretty average to be honest. Better than most on the show so far but that doesn't say a lot really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I think he could do very well, he was on Daybreak this morning. Think he will be fine when he appears again, the first time must be the worst when you are fearing the buzzers all the time, very stressful.
    When he knew the audience were with him he put in a powerful performance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dandem wrote: »

In my opinion, if he's outstanding, Ronan must be gobsmackingly good then. I thought he was good. I thought his voice was a bit rough to be better than good.
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I thought he seemed very nervous at the start and his breathing was a bit off which affected his voice. Once he got going I thought he was good and for me also had high likeability factor. I think he'll do well on BGT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amelie74 wrote: »
    I thought he seemed very nervous at the start and his breathing was a bit off which affected his voice. Once he got going I thought he was good and for me also had high likeability factor. I think he'll do well on BGT.

I agree with all of this.