Neighbours - Australian pace

1235»

Comments

• IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    Is it true that Jade is leaving the show? I hope not, but maybe they're clearing the way for Kyle and Kate?

Oh I do hope not. <<Person 1 in the spoiler>> took a very long time to grow on me but is far preferable to the tedious <<Person 3 in spoiler>>
  • mashamoto79mashamoto79 Posts: 2,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I am reading too much into things but does anyone else think that is more than a coincidence that Vanessa and Sonya are both pregnant and at a similar stage at the same time?

And with the way things are looking due to give birth around the time Neighbours has it's Christmas break and they normally have some kind of big story around then.

Trying to get the baby swap idea out of my head *shudders*
  • Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe I am reading too much into things but does anyone else think that is more than a coincidence that Vanessa and Sonya are both pregnant and at a similar stage at the same time?

And with the way things are looking due to give birth around the time Neighbours has it's Christmas break and they normally have some kind of big story around then.

Trying to get the baby swap idea out of my head *shudders*

I keep thinking probably one of them is going to lose the baby. I can't see them having two babies at the same time.
  • randomliserandomlise Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    I really hope Sonya doesn't lose the baby...

Does anyone know how long Troy is staying for?? I hope he gets lost soon... Jade should just say something if he's the abusive ex-boyfriend, instead of just shutting everyone out, she is so annoying!
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    Troy is around for just six weeks I think.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found today's episode a little gritty and tbh with you for Neighbours standards the twist at the end wasn't too bad even if you could see it coming lol.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm up to Rhys and Vanessa's date being interrupted by Lucas and his date. I really love the new characters - Vanessa, Priya, Rani, Dawn, Zoe are all great as is Ed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up and on Tuesday's episode.

Was a shock seeing Gabrielle from Shortland Street and is a doctor again.
  • evoleevole Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just catching up and on Tuesday's episode.

Was a shock seeing Gabrielle from Shortland Street and is a doctor again.

Hello!!! I was thinking the same thing!:eek: Completely weird!!:confused:
  • Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    when do susan and karl get back together uk pace? why did producers split them up in the first place. doesn't seem to make much sense. they live so close, see each other all the time and talk as if they are still together. the storyline hasn't gained anything from them being apart? as has been said, everyone knows they belong together more than any other soap couple. the reasons for breaking them up just didn't seem strong enough to me?
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Hackney1 wrote: »
    when do susan and karl get back together uk pace? why did producers split them up in the first place. doesn't seem to make much sense. they live so close, see each other all the time and talk as if they are still together. the storyline hasn't gained anything from them being apart? as has been said, everyone knows they belong together more than any other soap couple. the reasons for breaking them up just didn't seem strong enough to me?
    Splitting them up seems like a storyline that the writers thought was a good idea and then didn't know what to do with. Apart from not living together, their interactions are just the same as before and a casual viewer would have no idea they were no longer a couple. I don't know if they do get back together though, they're still separated Aus pace.
  • Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks. my thoughts exactly.
  • Mayes1281Mayes1281 Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Liking new character Georgia, great addation to the cast.

She is very hyper.

On her first day at hospital, she annoys Rhys.

Liking the new friendship between Georgia and Kate. With Jade leaving, it's nice Kate has found a new friend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate is very annoying today, when did she become besties with Rhys?

With having less and less links in the street, hopefully the next Neighbours departure is her.
  • mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate is very annoying today, when did she become besties with Rhys?

With having less and less links in the street, hopefully the next Neighbours departure is her.

Saint Kate will probably become old like Mrs Mangle and die there. Kate is pretty pointless at the moment, she just hangs around and gurns in the background.

Almost wet myself when Kate/Georgia/Aidan/Chris were going round to some bars and someone said "Oooh Kate used to dance" before she did that mini pole twirl. I thought she was going to put "that hat" on and do the elephant dance where she tips her hat at the end. :eek::eek::eek:
  • randomliserandomlise Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Has anyone seen the final episode before Christmas? Sonya was sooo annoying!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    randomlise wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the final episode before Christmas? Sonya was sooo annoying!

I did and I almost fell asleep. There was no suspense at the end at all. And where was the trailer for next year? They did a really good one last year with Mike and Emilia.

Also looks like Summer is finally on her way out. Hip hip hurrah!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the first episode of this year. Will put in spoinler tags in case anyone hasnt seen it yet.
    I thought it was a really strong episode and loved the scenes with Toadie. The scene at the end with Callum comforting Toadie actually bought a tear to my eye :o

Also, interesting to see Vanessa start to see Lucas in a new light after seeing him with his son and realising that he missed the birth trying to get her mum to her. I actually prefer her with Rhys but am starting to feel sorry for Lucas.

...And some lighter storylines with naughty Carmel fibbing about Karl trying it on with her. Am guessing it wont be very long until she gets found out.

Does anyone know if Sonya survives? I cant believe they would kill off another of Toadies partners but have heard rumours they have been filming a funeral and can't think who else it could be!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is a funeral, I have a feeling it could be one of the babies if they are following Home and Away's lead.

Sonya can't just die, it would have to be something spectacular like her driving the baby home and then the car falls into a river or something strange like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am loving this new bad a$$ Sophie. Shame she will be clearing off soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After Thursday's episode, Sonya is getting a lot higher up the 'Most annoying Neighbours character ever' list.

The whole thing was just too contrived and you knew exactly where it was going.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her new hairdo is hot, and she looks really sexy, but yeah, Sonya needs to go on a rather long holiday!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am just catching up on Neighbours as I have been away and am two weeks behind and Kate's line of "We are gorgeous girls and get any man we want' made me lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone notice the date when Mason checked his phone towards the end of the episode?