Options

WHAATTT? Tamera and HAnnah BOTH safe???

Comments

• Options
    BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I have said Sam should never of even been in the competition if u scroll up and are not so blurred about liking a chavy tea leaf theiving bully

Eww. Easy sitting behind a computer screen with a big gob. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pathetic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H4Uw4QX9ME

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URayCz5sUIs

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yygb5vCz7z8

Her vocals are great. And she gives a performance. Why shouldn't she be given a chance? Luke preformed badly last week yet got away, Sam C has been preforming badly every week, Abi had two really dodgy performances. Why shouldn't Tamera be given a chance? She's delivered time and time again vocally! She forgot her lyrics so what? She still sounded great and didn't do something ordinary.

she hasnt delived time and time again and it isnt about just having the voice for me its about a role model for my children to look up to one day she is a disgrace and im sure u would feel the same if she was bullying ur daughter i wonder what her victims think of ppl like u wanting to give her a chance for singing half decent in tune...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wrong thread. supposed to be in discussion about xtra factor....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IMO it's more pathetic that some people are judging the acts on stories in the media rather than judging them on their performances.

oh i forgot this isnt xfactor this is the voices forum..... which she hasnt got when she leaves and doesnt win see how far your green peace for her gets u because im sure u wont be buying her albums just sitting here on ur computers trying to justify someone else yawn:yawn:
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    IMO it's more pathetic that some people are judging the acts on stories in the media rather than judging them on their performances.

Exactly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wrong thread- apologies.
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    she hasnt delived time and time again and it isnt about just having the voice for me its about a role model for my children to look up to one day she is a disgrace and im sure u would feel the same if she was bullying ur daughter i wonder what her victims think of ppl like u wanting to give her a chance for singing half decent in tune...

Well personally I don't watch a talent show looking for role models. The music business is nasty anyway there are plenty of horrible people in it. So I don't know why Tamera is being singled out.

Anyways, she seems like a sweet 16 year old. I really don't know why there is an extra effort to dislike her. And I don't know why my morality is coming into question just because I'm supporting an act on this show...no need to overexaggerate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well personally I don't watch a talent show looking for role models. The music business is nasty anyway there are plenty of horrible people in it. So I don't know why Tamera is being singled out.

Anyways, she seems like a sweet 16 year old. I really don't know why there is an extra effort to dislike her. And I don't know why my morality is coming into question just because I'm supporting an act on this show...no need to overexaggerate.

I think it's because it's supposedly a 'Family Show'. The people on here are acting like they've never done anything bad in their lives. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BodyElectric.BodyElectric. Posts: 2,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh whatever. So embarrassing. Ugh.
  • Options
    Forum Member

shes not being singled out at all im happy sam c went but ur justifying a bully and a thiefs actions and I think thats pathetic of course they are role models children mimic there idols she is disgusting and instead of saying shes just a kid its sad she has done such horrible things at only 16 what I look for is someone i want to buy their album I would personally only buy rough copys album i wouldnt buy hers i dont like her voice but also because i dont think shes shown remorse for what she has done i think she'll end up as a media wh~re
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh whatever. So embarrassing. Ugh.

wow u find it embarrassing that i find it disgusting she bullys people shows what a disgusting human you are doesnt it ....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shes not being singled out at all im happy sam c went but ur justifying a bully and a thiefs actions and I think thats pathetic of course they are role models children mimic there idols she is disgusting and instead of saying shes just a kid its sad she has done such horrible things at only 16 what I look for is someone i want to buy their album I would personally only buy rough copys album i wouldnt buy hers i dont like her voice but also because i dont think shes shown remorse for what she has done i think she'll end up as a media wh~re

Rihanna, Kanye West, Chris Brown and Miley Cyrus are all idols too. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    Rihanna, Kanye West, Chris Brown and Miley Cyrus are all idols too. :)

exactly...... thats whats wrong with society :) its just my opinion i love how people jump down ur throat because i dont follow the sheep
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I have said Sam should never of even been in the competition if u scroll up and are not so blurred about liking a chavy tea leaf theiving bully

Please, try not to be so nasty. It makes me feel quite sad. You obviously are perfect in every possible way.

Sam wasn't able to sing very well, which is why he's gone.
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but if you are relying on popstars to be your childrens role models you are not doing your job. You should be their role model or encourage them to idolise someone who has done something useful like a scientist who discovered a cure for a disease or a charity worker or something.

Doesn't one of rough copy have an actual criminal record and not just a caution like tamera? why would you support one criminal but not another?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    I'm sorry but if you are relying on popstars to be your childrens role models you are not doing your job. You should be their role model or encourage them to idolise someone who has done something useful like a scientist who discovered a cure for a disease or a charity worker or something.

Doesn't one of rough copy have an actual criminal record and not just a caution like tamera? why would you support one criminal but not another?

first of all u cant help who kids listen to nowadays so dont start getting all pathetic and cocky with me Rough Copy if remember have tried 3 times to come onto this show they havent BULLIED YOUNG VICTIMS EITHER!!!! each of the 3 times they couldnt go through to final stages so i think there have been reprcussions for their actions anyway u continue to stick up for someone that is such a disgrace
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    Please, try not to be so nasty. It makes me feel quite sad. You obviously are perfect in every possible way.

Sam wasn't able to sing very well, which is why he's gone.

oh darling by far perfect but I have never bullied or stolen then have idiots like u sticking up for there actions
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    first of all u cant help who kids listen to nowadays so dont start getting all pathetic and cocky with me Rough Copy if remember have tried 3 times to come onto this show they havent BULLIED YOUNG VICTIMS EITHER!!!! each of the 3 times they couldnt go through to final stages so i think there have been reprcussions for their actions anyway u continue to stick up for someone that is such a disgrace

Listening to music and making the musician your role models are separate things. Kids may listen to what they want but you can guide them to not make them role models. I listen to rihanna but do not look up to her. I actually look down on a lot of her behaviour. Same with amy winehouse.
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pleased the girls are through.

I want Hannah to have a chance to sing something that really suits her voice before she leaves the competition.

I think she has the most potential, but she is on borrowed time now.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad that Hannah and Tamera are through
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Listening to music and making the musician your role models are separate things. Kids may listen to what they want but you can guide them to not make them role models. I listen to rihanna but do not look up to her. I actually look down on a lot of her behaviour. Same with amy winehouse.

oh totally agree with u there but kids are impressionable i just dont like her i dont think shes a nice person for me they have to have something u can relate to i dont relate to someone like her
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member

How on earth I have justified her actions? By saying she's a good singer and that based on talent deserves to not be in the B2 this week? Is that justifying her actions?

You are overreacting slightly, calling me pathetic? As I said before people really shouldn't look at the music industry for role models.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How on earth I have justified her actions? By saying she's a good singer and that based on talent deserves to not be in the B2 this week? Is that justifying her actions?

You are overreacting slightly, calling me pathetic? As I said before people really shouldn't look at the music industry for role models.

no they shouldnt but they do! you are jumping on me for not liking her for bullying young ppl u think shes a gd singer I think shes whats wrong with society u sticking up for her is justfying what shes done as i disagree with it and ur agreeing
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member

Kaz has been cautioned for being involved in a fight more than 7 years ago and cannabis posession a few years back He's had a child since then and has really turned his life around - going to church and working hard on starting this group up. Its not great that he has been in trouble with the police as a teenager but its good to see somebody who has come out the other side and is now trying to be a positive role model, his 'past' seems firmly in the past.
  • Options
    EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    I'm glad that Hannah and Tamera are through

The only part of me that isn't rejoicing is my bank balance :)