Options

A-Rod joins Madonna on tour

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
Forum Member
What's the betting that he was none too sticky (or sweet) after he'd seen this spectacle??? :eek:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a136858/a-rod-attends-madonna-concert.html

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    What's the betting that he was none too sticky (or sweet) after he'd seen this spectacle??? :eek:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a136858/a-rod-attends-madonna-concert.html

Have you seen the concert to make a statement like that?
  • Options
    JasonNHowardFanJasonNHowardFan Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A-Rod is gorgeous. What is he doing with Madonna?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have you seen the concert to make a statement like that?

I am lucky enough to have missed this tour but not lucky enough to have missed the pictures of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is he going for her?? He can do better than her...she'll dump him once she gets tired of him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am lucky enough to have missed this tour but not lucky enough to have missed the pictures of it.

So without having experienced the show you have the nerve to slag it off? In turn your opinion means zilch!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So without having experienced the show you have the nerve to slag it off? In turn your opinion means zilch!

Basically, yes.

My opionion means something to a) me and b) you since it's obviously riled you!!!! :D
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    He looks a bit on the manky side. It won't last between those two, I predict. They don't look right together at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Pictures can be enough for many to make up their minds about something or someone. I'm sure you've made up your mind about someone via a picture.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Pictures can be enough for many to make up their minds about something or someone. I'm sure you've made up your mind about someone via a picture.

These Madge fans, eh??? :D
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I saw the show in London! It was a rip off! so people are welcome to slag it off IMO! At least that person didnt pay nearly £100 for a crappy concert- good on them!!:rolleyes::mad::mad:

.... seriously Madge! What are U thinking woman???!:mad:

.. this is sooooo obviously a fling- I hope shes not under any illusions that this A-Rod romance is gonna go anywhere is she???:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    I saw the show in London! It was a rip off! so people are welcome to slag it off IMO! At least that person didnt pay nearly £100 for a crappy concert- good on them!!:rolleyes::mad::mad:

.... seriously Madge! What are U thinking woman???!:mad:

.. this is sooooo obviously a fling- I hope shes not under any illusions that this A-Rod romance is gonna go anywhere is she???:confused:

You know some Madonna fans were paying up to £1,000 for tickets for her Sloppy & Sh*t show? Unbelievable. :D

I got dragged along to her last show two years ago - that was bad enough.
  • Options
    Boy George FanBoy George Fan Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Madonna's shows are usually good. I'm not overly keen on her but she knows how to entertain.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Madonna's shows are usually good. I'm not overly keen on her but she knows how to entertain.

God knows I can't bear her as a person but she does put on good shows..... agreed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    God knows I can't bear her as a person but she does put on good shows..... agreed.

It's not worth £1,000 for a ticket to her show. I wouldn't even pay 10p now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks a bit on the manky side. It won't last between those two, I predict. They don't look right together at all.

A-Rod is well known in baseball circles for sleeping around. He was caught cheating on his wife with a stripper last year (the photos were in a NY newspaper.)

I don't see the relationship lasting either ... looking at both his and Madonna's track records. In fact, I find their relationship rather distasteful, given that it started while they were both still married.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A-Rod is well known in baseball circles for sleeping around. He was caught cheating on his wife with a stripper last year (the photos were in a NY newspaper.)

I don't see the relationship lasting either ... looking at both his and Madonna's track records. In fact, I find their relationship rather distasteful, given that it started while they were both still married.

That's no firm foundation for a lasting relationship. On top of that, Madonna must be hell to contend with.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Madonna's shows are always good value. She may not be the best singer in the world but she's a fantastic performer and entertainer. I will admit her tickets have been pricey of late but no one is forced to shell out money for them. No one has to pay those prices if they don't want to. They can just stay at home and wait for the DVD :D
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like she's got her claws into him.

Can't see it lasting.
  • Options
    fraserafrasera Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    mind boggling...he can do so much better.
    eh..perhaps he had a childhood fantasy of banging her and is checking off a to do list.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't imagine what it must be like to live with madonna - her religion, eating habits and 3 hour a day workouts! No pizzas when she's around! Guy was just a normal bloke (was going to say guy then! :D) who liked going down the pub etc. No wonder they split up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These Madge fans, eh??? :D

Kylie ones are worse.!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stewing wrote: »
    Kylie ones are worse.!!