Options

Intel Advert Music Query

Brain DonorBrain Donor Posts: 1,685
Forum Member
✭✭✭
There's an ad on currently with people and their laptops and Intel mobile internet technology, and in one bit Seal is sitting on some woman's lap playing his guitar and singing to her. He sounds a lot better than I remember him sounding a few years back! Does anyone have any idea what the song's called and what album it's on (if any)?

Is that typical of the stuff he's doing nowadays? Cos if it is, I feel a buying spree coming on.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    There's an ad on currently with people and their laptops and Intel mobile internet technology, and in one bit Seal is sitting on some woman's lap playing his guitar and singing to her. He sounds a lot better than I remember him sounding a few years back! Does anyone have any idea what the song's called and what album it's on (if any)?

Is that typical of the stuff he's doing nowadays? Cos if it is, I feel a buying spree coming on.

Cheers :)

He's doing a version of 'Crazy' which I think was his first solo hit (without Adamski).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can get it on the album "seal" but check the tracklistnig of the album before you buy as, confusingly, he's released three different eponymous albums!