Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    Aww, the Pezziah in all his glory.
    *crosses fingers and hopes artless can find the full-length version of this photo, showing PA resplendent in loin cloth and stack-heeled sandals*

Am I to understand that we were slightly premature in doling out PA's golden raspberry for worst film ever made, and that his Bollywood Cheesus extravaganza is actually still in the visualising stage?

Nooooooo I am begging you Artless don't do it... some things should never be seen... that should come with a public health warning... some things can never be unseen... they will haunt you forever... the thought of PA in a loin cloth makes my whole body curl up not just my toes... have mercy Artless and don't do it.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww, the Pezziah in all his glory.
    *crosses fingers and hopes artless can find the full-length version of this photo, showing PA resplendent in loin cloth and stack-heeled sandals*

Am I to understand that we were slightly premature in doling out PA's golden raspberry for worst film ever made, and that his Bollywood Cheesus extravaganza is actually still in the visualising stage?

Just a tad. My guess (JMO here), from what I've read, is that it's at the 'working title seeking investment' stage. Not wishing to be pessimistic or anything (I want this Cheesus film made probably more than PA himself does :D) but I'm not seeing anything to suggest it's happening any time soon...

Still, we do have that pic to keep us warm and hopeful in the meantime...
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooooooo I am begging you Artless don't do it... some things should never be seen... that should come with a public health warning... some things can never be unseen... they will haunt you forever... the thought of PA in a loin cloth makes my whole body curl up not just my toes... have mercy Artless and don't do it.

God, you're right, I didn't think it through at all.
    Maybe we could just have head and shoulders / stack-heeled sandals, and artless could very kindly cover up the middle bit for us.
  • Options
    tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would they be a "saddo" who is "taking the piss"?
    Pa wants the posters on the Channel of Cheese to ask questions, and she asked some questions.
    It doesn't say "Don't ask the DOTY anything difficult or complicated, because he is too much of a simpleton to answer".
    Frankly, I think the questions she asked were alot more relevant and interesting than
    "How fab R U Petey?"

Is that PA's new life motto?

Because if you want questions on current affairs and world news answered you go on a current affairs or news website? But no, I'll just try to make myself look cleverer than PA by asking such questions.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Just a tad. My guess (JMO here), from what I've read, is that it's at the 'working title seeking investment' stage. Not wishing to be pessimistic or anything (I want this Cheesus film made probably more than PA himself does :D) but I'm not seeing anything to suggest it's happening any time soon...

Aww.
    Who wouldn't want to invest in ensuring that the Cheesiest Story Ever Told hits the screen?
    Maybe would could have a thread whip round and re-invent ourselves as movie moguls.
    I've got some lovely sandals I'm more than willing to donate to the cause.
    tsarina wrote: »
    Because if you want questions on current affairs and world news answered you go on a current affairs or news website? But no, I'll just try to make myself look cleverer than PA by asking such questions.

Seriously?
    Are there many people who aren't cleverer than PA?
    And where does it say you can't ask questions about current affairs and world news?
    Just because the questions weren't the usual sycophantic drivel doesn't mean they aren't perfectly relevant.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A film project can take years to get to the filming stage..first they need to find backers .so maybe we will have to wait a while before it happens ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww.
    Who wouldn't want to invest in ensuring that the Cheesiest Story Ever Told hits the screen?
    Maybe would could have a thread whip round and re-invent ourselves as movie moguls.
    I've got some lovely sandals I'm more than willing to donate to the cause.

Seriously?
    Are there many people who aren't cleverer than PA?
    And where does it say you can't ask questions about current affairs and world news?
    Just because the questions weren't the usual sycophantic drivel doesn't mean they aren't perfectly relevant.

Seriously there are people who are cleverer than PA, obviously your good selves on this thread amongst them :)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously there are people who are cleverer than PA, obviously your good selves on this thread amongst them :)

Thank you. :D

Although, my dog is cleverer than Pa, and he is mating with a toy seal at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Although, my dog is cleverer than Pa, and he is mating with a toy seal at the moment.

Considering who PA has mated with, your dog is not only more intelligent, but has far, far better taste.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Is it a pug? :)
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Which is far preferable to mating with Katie Price I would say
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Is it a pug? :)

It's a pug cross, but I've had him for years and he is not a Missing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Which is far preferable to mating with Katie Price I would say

:eek: He has standards!
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fans don't normally point out faults of their idol, especially teenage girls (which I think the majority of them are).

I can only speak for myself, I don't expect to see any fall from grace from PA so the outcome of the CC is pretty irrelevant to me.

A bit of fame?:eek: I'd say more like a huge, massive chunk!

Of course you can only speak for yourself.......I'm merely making an observation on the many comments alluding to WTTE of 'can of worms/the truth will out PA for all his dastardly sins/ how damaging this will be and taint his saintly image' blah,blah........an imagined image that oddly no one bar his detractors have given him.
    Perhaps you have missed that kind of opinion.
    The part about the fans doesn't make sense to me, it's not about not pointing out fault it's that they, the fans don't think of him as a 'saint', just his detractors....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well quite. I mean, where can he fall to? Where can either one of them fall to? They're RTV zelebs. There is nowhere for them to fall. I would imagine it will be very much business as usual.

Nice that you agree with me. As I said earlier there are a fair few that think otherwise.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Nice that you agree with me. As I said earlier there are a fair few that think otherwise.

He seems to be well thought of by the Tv companies who keep him in work on daytime TV. Tour next year as well, so things are looking good for him..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Andre still suffering?

Nope, he seems quite happy, the only suffering is coming from some because he's not suffering. :)
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, he seems quite happy, the only suffering is coming from some because he's not suffering. :)

And that is the post of the day :)
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member

Agreed, he does seem very happy these days
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It was you?? Poor Pa, even his fans are trying to make him look a bit dim.

He does that well enough without the help.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Of course you can only speak for yourself.......I'm merely making an observation on the many comments alluding to WTTE of 'can of worms/the truth will out PA for all his dastardly sins/ how damaging this will be and taint his saintly image' blah,blah........an imagined image that oddly no one bar his detractors have given him.
    Perhaps you have missed that kind of opinion.
    The part about the fans doesn't make sense to me, it's not about not pointing out fault it's that they, the fans don't think of him as a 'saint', just his detractors....

As I've said, not interested in the CC, not interested in his image being tainted etc. In fact I don't think I've ever mentioned the CC.

As for my comment about not making sense, you think PA being described as a saint is a criticism & that none of his fans appear to think that way. I said, his fans aren't likely to point out his faults ie portraying himself as a saint, (saint being your word not mine) don't see how that doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did I? I thought I agreed with BEL that I couldn't give a fig about the outcome of this CC and that PA has nowhere to fall.

Maybe direct your 'can of worms' point to those who you believe think otherwise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D Poor PA. Who knows, he might be pleased that the standard of commentry on his channel has been raised and is busy googling to find answers? Surely even he gets tired of the endless outpourings of 'Aww ur amazing so funny luv u Pete xxx'

Or maybe not... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He does that well enough without the help.

Thanks for pointing out my comment could be read that way :rolleyes: I'm sure you got what I was trying to say but that wouldn't have been as entertaining for you.

For the record I'm not a fan either. I switched on his show once and had to switch it off after 10 mins, it was such rubbish.

Maybe I should have joined this thread and become a fellow sufferer? Maybe I just got a life instead :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did I? I thought I agreed with BEL that I couldn't give a fig about the outcome of this CC and that PA has nowhere to fall.

Maybe direct your 'can of worms' point to those who you believe think otherwise.

Yes you did.
    I made a general post, BEL chose to respond and in essence agreed with what I had posted, that for most people the cc is of vague or no interest and ultimately won't affect opinions and you agreed with her.

Why would you suggest I direct anything at anyone when I am simply responding to a poster who chose to respond to me???
    I have been polite and don't see the inevitable prickly responses needed frankly.
This discussion has been closed.