Options

They need to show the house the video of Mark getting offered the money...

d56d56 Posts: 5,471
Forum Member
...then they can see him plan his salon and his brow bar. Helen keeps saying how she "KNOWS" Mark would do it for the right reasons, let's see her face when she's proven wrong and how Mark worms his way out of that one.

Comments

• Options
    BrigonBrigon Posts: 2,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should show Chris saying how he planned to split it between him, Ashleigh and Christopher too.
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be so funny. Mark's in-house reputation would be ruined 5 minutes before his own eviction, so they might not even bother saying goodbye to the self-obsessed numpty.

And to be fair, they'd have to show Chris' video too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Exactly what I was shouting at the TV
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Yes....and then he- as Helen says about Christopher "he just sits there". As that two faced person says to Christopher "you're too trusting"
  • Options
    DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was my initial thought too but he's only going to be there for another 24 hours so there's no point really.

I'm sure Emma will grill him about it in his interview though.
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    yhtrownu wrote: »
    It would be so funny. Mark's in-house reputation would be ruined 5 minutes before his own eviction, so they might not even bother saying goodbye to the self-obsessed numpty.

And to be fair, they'd have to show Chris' video too.

Yeah I agree, they should absolutely show all 3. I'd be very interested to see the reaction to Marks.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Brigon wrote: »
    They should show Chris saying how he planned to split it between him, Ashleigh and Christopher too.

Cant show the one without the other.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    If BB continues it's support of Team Helen I predict Mark's Brow Bar idea will not be shown - in the same way that if it was Chris or Ashleigh it would be shown... However, at the moment I am not sure if BB has not decided to let Team Helen implode, in which case it could be shown. At this stage this it's just preparing us for BB really want to win. Pav?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    user999 wrote: »
    FFS, as said a million times, CHRIS BACKED OUT FROM THE PACT. HE HAS NO OBLIGATION TO SHARE EQUALLY WITH THE REST OF THE HOUSEMATES. HE CAN SHARE WITH WHOEVER HE WANTS!!!

Mark pulled out of the pact too, just with a different slant and he kept quiet about it. Who is to say Ash didn't pull out either?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Isn't Mark skilled at deflecting the blame? HE was the only one who would have taken the money for himself. How can he take the moral high ground?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SO WHY DIDN'T MARK TELL HELEN WHEN SHE WAS DEFENDING HIM!!!

Dizzle wrote: »
    Mark pulled out of the pact too, just with a different slant and he kept quiet about it. Who is to say Ash didn't pull out either?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why would he? He's a spineless coward and was more than happy for Chris to take the flack. Even if he did tell ****, she would have ignored it and still targeted Chris.
  • Options
    walaboobahwalaboobah Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to ask?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EXACTLY.

FFS, as said a million times, CHRIS BACKED OUT FROM THE PACT. HE HAS NO OBLIGATION TO SHARE EQUALLY WITH THE REST OF THE HOUSEMATES. HE CAN SHARE WITH WHOEVER HE WANTS!!!

We heard you the first 1,132 times.
  • Options
    smoggieboonsmoggieboon Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    ...then they can see him plan his salon and his brow bar. Helen keeps saying how she "KNOWS" Mark would do it for the right reasons, let's see her face when she's proven wrong and how Mark worms his way out of that one.

That would be quality TV. Hopefully before the phone lines close tomorrow night.
  • Options
    ButBut Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would have been nice as a viewer to see the full conversation of all of them.