Options

Danny Dyer manhandle Mary Berry after foul-mouthed rant at TV Choice Awards

AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
Forum Member
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/watch-danny-dyer-manhandle-mary-4192070
I don't know who Mary Berry is but that's completely unacceptable. What he did to David Mitchell was just very rude but Mary Berry that's actually outrageous.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know who Mary Berry is but that's completely unacceptable. What he did to David Mitchell was just very rude but Mary Berry that's actually outrageous.

She's of the great british bake off.
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an actual idiot!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Lad!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem with these award shows are the free drink he was most likely so drunk he didn't even know what he was doing.
  • Options
    Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a boyish lad that might of been a bit pissed, so what? To many uppity people around these days! I'm sure he'll get a little telling off from the bosses, but not much... he did win the award after all.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    to be fair it looks like he went to kiss her
  • Options
    bass55bass55 Posts: 18,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty disgusting behaviour, but what else can we expect from Mr Dyer?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member

What a non story. Watched the cilps. Nothing to see. People may be offended by swearing but it was all done in an adult environment with drink flowing and I didn't hear any aggression in his tone.

I guess that having acknowledged Mick and the Carters as a great addition to the show, the backlash now begins.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elliecat wrote: »
    to be fair it looks like he went to kiss her

He did kiss her, full on and she gave a peck on the check back but looked "unimpressed" I heard he's a massive fan of hers and with a lot of booze in me i'd probably do the same! Just a bit of fun, people will only get pissed because she looked unimpressed, if she had jumped right in for it people would be loving it!
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Dyer try that with Victoria Coren Mitchell......

She may be posh but that woman is fierce.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't say I blame him. A very sexy woman and I've heard rumours that she can cook too. Result.
  • Options
    james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Something out of nothing and unless Mary herself complained or speaks out about it then its no ones business to pass judgement..
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    I can't say I blame him. A very sexy woman and I've heard rumours that she can cook too. Result.

I thought you liked the young nubiles J-B, I didn't have you down as a granny basher an' all! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He did kiss her, full on and she gave a peck on the check back but looked "unimpressed" I heard he's a massive fan of hers and with a lot of booze in me i'd probably do the same! Just a bit of fun, people will only get pissed because she looked unimpressed, if she had jumped right in for it people would be loving it!

The problem is everything Danny Dyer does is wrong to some people. Like that time he said something about ED and all the actors from ED had a go at him.
  • Options
    james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is everything Danny Dyer does is wrong to some people. Like that time he said something about ED and all the actors from ED had a go at him.

The OP has a vendetta against him. She was calling him a football violence thug not long ago. I sent her posts to his agent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep, Personally I like him. I think he speaks his mind... Sometimes those thoughts are stupid ones, but he's just bloody human, we all have stupid thoughts.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where was this foul mouthed rant?
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member

He called it the farm soap. :D
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Where was this foul mouthed rant?

As Danny went up to collect his prize, there appeared to be some confusion over whether or not the award actually belonged to him, after he was filmed asking presenter David Mitchell, who seemed totally perplexed as to what was going on: "David Mitchell is this f***ing mine?"

Danny was then heard saying: “Can’t believe I won this - and he’s f***ed without his script, giving it the big ‘un. Have a look at your f***ing script. Thank you, Mr. Mitchell. Thank you, have a f***ing good night.”
  • Options
    TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've watched the video in that article.

Are we REALLY going to get riled up over that? Daily Mirror making a mountain out of a molehill if you ask me.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks to me like she said something to him and he was looking either in her ear or the side of her face and then they spoke for a few seconds and then he gave her a peck, looked naff all like the mirror wants to make it out to be.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danny Dyer is 37 years old.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian Beale waffling on accepting the award haha yes I know his real name thank you
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    The OP has a vendetta against him. She was calling him a football violence thug not long ago. I sent her posts to his agent.

On this thread http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=73655930
    I am putting you on ignore but I didn't call him that at all. I said he was friends with Jason Marriner (or at least Marrine claims that on twitter with a picture of them both) Marriner is a football hooligan who is racist. He featured on Donal McIntyre when Donal was undercover. People who beat up others on their race (including women and children), make Nazi salutes at football matches are racist. And yeah it makes me uneasy he was friends with him. So I hope Dannys agent did see them so he could possibly speak out and hopefully tell us he is no friends with this individual.
    https://twitter.com/Jason_marriner1/status/415936218061234176/photo/1

Notice who else is on Marriner's friend list? Ex EDL leader Tommy Robinson. Notice one tweet has the reply "Allah sucks cock"
    Dyer and Marriner have done many events together as a victim of racism myself I would Dyer to denounce that friendship. As Jason refers to him as a good friend.

Anyway I have posted the thread so people can see what I did say and show that your making it up, I didn't call him a football thug but I can see why a Jewish person like Sugar doesn't like him.
    Anyway notice you post this about me and too old for the drama on ignore you go.
    And if Danny's agent gets these please have him denounce that friendship.
  • Options
    DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,745
    Forum Member
    Jackie Woodburne (Neighbours' Susan) said on The Wright Stuff that she was there, and that she witnessed the rant, and it seemed like he was just having a good time - I.e: he had a little too much to drink. A non-story, really.

I guess him trying to kiss/lick Mary Berry was out of line if it was unwanted (especially in that way). I doubt she'll make much of this, as she's not really the kind of person to do so.