TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just thought I'd set this up.

Comments

• Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll b supporting them, I always liked Del in Emmerdale. :)
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for dan because he allways gets partners of the same kinda standard, but they allways end up being some of my faves , wit roxy last year I though she was gunna be great but she wasn't as good as what we though she would be
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time will tell, Hayley seems quite confident that sh'es gonna do well but says to watch out for the boys, especially Gary and Mickey.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,572
    Forum Member
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im in love with Daniel:o lol! And was a big fan of Hayleys when she was in E'dale so im pleased they have been put together. And it seems they have known each other for a while actually so thats good! Cant wait to see them together :) Plus Hayley is soo nice! She replys on twitter :D:D
  • tilly07tilly07 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Can't wait to see Hayley and Dan skating together. Love them both (Dan for totally different reasons LOL)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not long to wait now, glad Dan has Hayley but she's got a lot to live up to as to me Roxy has been his best partner and I love her to bits she's a lovely caring person, she may have come over as gobby on the show but in real life she's a total star and has a heart of gold.
  • peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whoo will be supporting Dan as always :) and love Hayley too

x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *can't see post*
    Forum Member
    TraceyUK wrote: »
    Not long to wait now, glad Dan has Hayley but she's got a lot to live up to as to me Roxy has been his best partner and I love her to bits she's a lovely caring person, she may have come over as gobby on the show but in real life she's a total star and has a heart of gold.

Hayley is twice the girl Roxy will ever be. "Heart of gold" MY ARSE ! What you posted on another forum about Roxy slagging off a fellow contestant (if you're not making it up) was nothing more than bitterness and jealousy on Roxy's part, especially 6 months after it all ended. There was just no need for her to say those things now. She's pathetic ! I only supported her cos of Dan. Thank god he's got someone decent this year.

COME ON HAYLEY !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tilly07 wrote: »
    Hayley is twice the girl Roxy will ever be. "Heart of gold" MY ARSE ! What you posted on another forum about Roxy slagging off a fellow contestant (if you're not making it up) was nothing more than bitterness and jealousy on Roxy's part, especially 6 months after it all ended. There was just no need for her to say those things now. She's pathetic ! I only supported her cos of Dan. Thank god he's got someone decent this year.

COME ON HAYLEY !!!

Actually met Roxy have you to know what she's really like as a person??? As for what she said she was only voicing what everyone knew about the other person anyway, totally agree with her and nothing you will say will change my mind about Roxy she is a fantastic lovely person and cant wait to meet up with her again soon as she's such a laugh. Least she's not two faced like you, telling people you like her at the time then slagging her off as soon as she went out the comp.

As for Hayley time will tell what she's really like and how she comes over, been told by a friend of Dans that they look great together on the ice and that Hayley is a good skater so heres hoping they can go far in DOI.
    Forum Member
    Actually met Roxy have you to know what she's really like as a person??? As for what she said she was only voicing what everyone knew about the other person anyway, totally agree with her and nothing you will say will change my mind about Roxy she is a fantastic lovely person and cant wait to meet up with her again soon as she's such a laugh. Least she's not two faced like you, telling people you like her at the time then slagging her off as soon as she went out the comp.

As for Hayley time will tell what she's really like and how she comes over, been told by a friend of Dans that they look great together on the ice and that Hayley is a good skater so heres hoping they can go far in DOI.

No I haven't met her and TBH I wouldn't want to (also I'm not a stalker). Everything I've heard about her is not nice and you have just proved that by what she's told you.

I also haven't sent her any stuffed teddy bears, plaqued her my space account and followed her around the country. Like I said I supported her whilst she was with Dan cos I'm loyal to him, but I don't think she's a nice person. Why would she tell the likes of you stuff like that ? She obviously wants you to blab and do her dirty work for her and you fell right for it. More fool you. She's probably glad of her 2 fans LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I haven't met her and TBH I wouldn't want to (also I'm not a stalker). Everything I've heard about her is not nice and you have just proved that by what she's told you.

I also haven't sent her any stuffed teddy bears, plaqued her my space account and followed her around the country. Like I said I supported her whilst she was with Dan cos I'm loyal to him, but I don't think she's a nice person. Why would she tell the likes of you stuff like that ? She obviously wants you to blab and do her dirty work for her and you fell right for it. More fool you. She's probably glad of her 2 fans LOL

~Awww in the huff cos you never got mentioned in her blogs??? Would she do that IF she had a problem with me?? She was horrified when I told her about the stalking accusations you and your idiot mates have been making,

the teddys?? she loved and told us they took them up and down to London every week on the train, as for following her around the country I went to see her in panto is that a crime too?? In fact when we let her know we were going she phoned to arrange to meet up after the show have pics to prove that too:D

Back on topic I hope Dan and Hayley do well and as always Dan will get my total support.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just as an off point Hayley and Roxy seem to be quite good chums, they obviously worked together but seemed very pally in suzanne's wedding pics etc. They both seem quite nice...
    Forum Member
    ~Awww in the huff cos you never got mentioned in her blogs??? Would she do that IF she had a problem with me?? She was horrified when I told her about the stalking accusations you and your idiot mates have been making,

the teddys?? she loved and told us they took them up and down to London every week on the train, as for following her around the country I went to see her in panto is that a crime too?? In fact when we let her know we were going she phoned to arrange to meet up after the show have pics to prove that too:D

Back on topic I hope Dan and Hayley do well and as always Dan will get my total support.

Posting more letters to celebs and giving them your phone number ???? And she's phoned you I REST MY CASE !!!

"Idiot mates" Aww are you in a huff cos I have some mates LOL
    Forum Member
    Anyway, Hayley is lovely on Twitter. She's @hayleysoraya she chats to all her fans and replies to everyone. I hope she gets chance to get online during the show, bet she's busy though.

Hayley and Dan FTW !!!!

COME ON HAYLEY !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyway, Hayley is lovely on Twitter. She's @hayleysoraya she chats to all her fans and replies to everyone. I hope she gets chance to get online during the show, bet she's busy though.

Hayley and Dan FTW !!!!

COME ON HAYLEY !

yeah she is lovely, she has said she is tweeting everyone now as she might not get a chance during the show :)

i think she has the potential to be as likeable as Emily Symons- which can only be a good thing :)
    Forum Member
    yeah she is lovely, she has said she is tweeting everyone now as she might not get a chance during the show :)

i think she has the potential to be as likeable as Emily Symons- which can only be a good thing :)

Yeah I loved Emily, so far she's been my favourite partner of Dan's. I think Hayley is gonna take it now though. She's lovely and bubbly and always smiliing. I love her x
  • ArnostaeArnostae Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be supporting them! Hayley was in The Rocky Horror Show tour with a friend of mine a couple of years ago, I met her a few times then and she's lovely. She's got the build to be a decent ice dancer (if I remember rightly, she's really short), and her musical theatre experience should stand her in good stead, too.

Plus, Dan's lovely, of course.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,572
    Forum Member
    http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/dancing-on-ice/win-market

no idea why they think this - is it a complete guess or has someone been looking/talking to someone?
    Its interesting though who is second and has shortening odds.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/tv/dancing-on-ice/win-market

no idea why they think this - is it a complete guess or has someone been looking/talking to someone?
    Its interesting though who is second and has shortening odds.

lots of whispers that Hayley is really good and also Siniita on Loosewomen and Doc Hilary on GMTV both today said she is really good...so i'm thinking that may partly be a reason
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beginning to think I won't bother much with the whole DOI thing this year now, doesnt seem much point any more.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why the rewind Tracey, I'm sure Hayley will do well, she's lovely.

Her spiral looks excellent to get her leg that high takes confidence she could easily fall forward.

Vid on DOI website Torvill and Dean Looking Ahead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing to do with Hayley really just the way I'm feeling right now.
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing to do with Hayley really just the way I'm feeling right now.

Not lookign forward to the series as much ?:(