If Simon can't get back Dannii or Cheryl next year...

d56d56 Posts: 5,471
Forum Member
I think he might bring Alesha Dixon from BGT. It's been rumoured before, she said she is happy were she is but wouldn't be against the idea. Plus she would of done 3 years on BGT by the time the new series starts

I think the panel could be Nicole, Simon, Alesha and Louis.

Comments

• Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    He will probably bring Demi, or Kelly back to the UK show, if the USA version gets axed:D
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    He will probably bring Demi, or Kelly back to the UK show, if the USA version gets axed:D

I think it's very likely at the moment to be honest. I'm sure I read the latest episode got like 3 million viewers, which for the US, is terrible.
  • JonahTakaluaJonahTakalua Posts: 2,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone but Cheryl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My ideal would be simon, Louis, kelly and Nicole but somehow I don't think having two American ladies would work, so either of those two and Cheryl please
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member

demi more likely imo

he should bring paulina tho , she is a hoot , even if it is for all the wrong reasons, she would make Louis look thoughtful and articulate
    Forum Member
    Would he have two Americans on the panel though? Or doesn't it matter?

Maybe he would have to choose between keeping Nicole or bringing back Kelly/Demi
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    I dont understand whats wrong with having 2 Americans in the panel?

XF Australia: An Irish, An American and two Australians
    Americas Got Talents: A brit, A Canadian, A German and ONE American
    XFactor USA: A Mexican, A brit and 2 Americans

So whats wrong with having 2 Americans and 2 brits in the panel? I think its fine
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's have Kelly and Nicole on the same panel, trying to outdo each other with wacky phrases! We could've have Britney Spears too, if she weren't heading off to Las Vegas. It's funny to think that Britney was panned during her time on the US show but if it had been 10 years earlier, that would've been a huge signing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kirdej_M wrote: »
    I dont understand whats wrong with having 2 Americans in the panel?

XF Australia: An Irish, An American and two Australians
    Americas Got Talents: A brit, A Canadian, A German and ONE American
    XFactor USA: A Mexican, A brit and 2 Americans

So whats wrong with having 2 Americans and 2 brits in the panel? I think its fine

who would be the other brit?

louis' irish.
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    scamrasc wrote: »
    who would be the other brit?

louis' irish.
    Louis leaving was in my mind haha :P
  • Vister:)!Vister:)! Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Alesha would be a fantastic addition to the Xf actor, she's got a wealth of experience from girl band to solo, and she's had a successful tv career.

I think she'd bring a lot of fun , but I think she'd be particularly good at the whole mentoring! I'd love next year to be Louis,Alesha,Simon, cheryl. :D
    Plus Alesha and cheryl get it on, so there should be chemistry!

I think Danni would never return since she's been a hit on the Auz version, she'll stay out there?

The only issue is BGT, the panel on their is probably the best they've ever had! Infact it's on par with the 2010 X factor! That panel probably has the best chemistry on British telly at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the main reason not to get Dannii is because Kylie is doing The Voice. The US version already employs a low-rate Shakira so why employ a low-rate Kylie in the UK?
    Forum Member
    earldbest wrote: »
    I think the main reason not to get Dannii is because Kylie is doing The Voice. The US version already employs a low-rate Shakira so why employ a low-rate Kylie in the UK?

Who is a low rate Shakira?:confused: It really doesn't matter if Dannii isn't as big as Kylie, her mentor and judge profile will count for something, in my opinion.
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »

It's a shame that The Voice and XF don't air at the same time because Simon would sell his child's soul to get the 'siblings on rival shows' controversy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is a low rate Shakira?:confused: It really doesn't matter if Dannii isn't as big as Kylie, her mentor and judge profile will count for something, in my opinion.

Paulina Rubio. She ticks all the boxes... except she's not Colombian.

To be fair, I think Dannii will be good, but bringing her back isn't going to do the show any favours (ditto for Cheryl).
  • garbage456garbage456 Posts: 8,225
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »
    I think he might bring Alesha Dixon from BGT. It's been rumoured before, she said she is happy were she is but wouldn't be against the idea. Plus she would of done 3 years on BGT by the time the new series starts

I think the panel could be Nicole, Simon, Alesha and Louis.

even though Louis said he is quitting?
    Forum Member
    garbage456 wrote: »
    even though Louis said he is quitting?

He has a habit of changing his mind though and talking rubbish at times. I cannot see him going anywhere:D
    Forum Member
    He has a habit of changing his mind though and talking rubbih at time. I cannot see him going anywhere:D

Neither can I sadly :(
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii would be the most pointless return to the show. I swear NOBODY cares about her. She gets a lot of love on this forum but in the real world, nobody cares, seriously.

despite what you lot say on here, Cheryl would be a great re-addition, purely because she is so well liked in the UK. I'd also really welcome Demi to the show, I think she'd be great.
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    Dannii would be the most pointless return to the show. I swear NOBODY cares about her. She gets a lot of love on this forum but in the real world, nobody cares, seriously.

despite what you lot say on here, Cheryl would be a great re-addition, purely because she is so well liked in the UK. I'd also really welcome Demi to the show, I think she'd be great.

In YOUR opinion. Please do not speak for everyone else.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see why he would want to bring either of them back - Danni was dull and cold and Cheryl can't really comment on singing (didn't have much personality to make up for it).

If he had any sense, he'd keep Sharon, Louis and Nicole and join them.

Simon/Sharon/Louis was the best panel the show had - the chemistry and banter between all three of them was genius, and you can't go wrong with adding Nicole into the mix.
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »

I see a lot of love for Dannii on here and on twitter. She was voted the best judge in her last year (the one that she won and was the highest rated final ever). I think it's a great indication of the public (especially twitter). What else are you meant to do? Knock on peoples doors and ask would they like Dannii Minogue back on X Factor? You see a lot of what people are saying on Twitter.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish someone could give some straight answers. Im fed up with the speculation game. I want to know. :p
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I don't think nationalities matter anymore.

The Voice AUS has a Brit, an American, a Puerto Rican and one Australian.