Options

Another Rooney girl going in

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    It's quite good doing a World Cup theme. Wayne Who, though?

Is she a slutbucket? Some housemates need to know.
  • Options
    HectorMcClureHectorMcClure Posts: 1,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would be hilarious if they threw in the granny as well!
  • Options
    MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A 2nd Rooney plaything? That will round up Colleen Rooneys crap few months regarding World Cup, rather nicely
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    It would be funnier if they put that OAP prossie he slept with into the house.

The Wonga nana who knits weetabix?
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this isn't true otherwise BB will be Big Brothel
  • Options
    MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    You'd think Rooney was David Beckham or Ronaldo lOL
    if a guy was earning as much as them, it wouldnt matter if the man was fugly, with a small dick, with chronic IBS & halitosis - as long as these girls received the financial benefit
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Is this the girl Helen told Ash sold the story and she'd never speak to her again?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    Is this the girl that Helen talked about? The one she did stuff with Rooney with that she hates now?
  • Options
    ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think BB wants the whole house to know Helen's past.
    Not going to lie, it might be entertaining.
  • Options
    dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think BB wants the whole house to know Helen's past.
    Not going to lie, it might be entertaining.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this the girl Helen told Ash sold the story and she'd never speak to her again?
    fed_up wrote: »
    Is this the girl that Helen talked about? The one she did stuff with Rooney with that she hates now?

Seemingly.
    (according to the Star)
  • Options
    cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    What's even the point in her going in? Channel 5 can't even broadcast anything on the subject, can they?
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Is BB a retirement home for Rooney slappers now they are kicked into touch.
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EXCLUSIVE: Wayne Rooney hooker Jenny Thompson to enter BB house
    JUST when Wayne Rooney thought things couldn’t get worse, it was revealed the second babe involved in his threesome is going in the Big Brother house.

Big Brother bosses are to throw the second girl involved in Wayne Rooney’s notorious threesome into the house, the Daily Star can reveal today.

Juicy Jenny Thompson will be sent in to join Helen Wood – despite the two girls now being sworn enemies.

The former pals have barely exchanged a word since making worldwide headlines over their three-in-a-bed romp with married England striker Rooney, 28. Jenny’s appearance in the house will rattle the footballer, who thought he had put the scandal behind him.

And it will infuriate Helen, 27. A show source said: “This will be like dropping a high-incendiary explosive into the house. It will make for unmissable viewing.”

“We agreed not to tell anyone because he’s married and this stupid slag said my name. I hate her”
    Helen Wood
    Helen and Jenny are said to hate the sight of each other.

Beauty salon owner Helen last week revealed that she blames Jenny for going public with details about their 2010 fling with Wayne. Helen told housemate Ash Harrison: “We agreed not to tell anyone because he’s married and this stupid slag said my name. I hate her.”

Jenny, 25, hit back, saying: “We haven’t spoken for two years. She is a nasty person and a bully.”

BB chiefs have security on stand-by for when Jenny goes in. A source said: “Helen has a pass to the final and it’s clear viewers hate her. Having Jenny walk through those doors could actually make Helen walk.

“And fans would love that.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/385388/EXCLUSIVE-Wayne-Rooney-hooker-Jenny-Thompson-to-enter-BB-house
  • Options
    ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope not. This is BB not a cathouse documentary series. We have Geordie shore for such nonsense. :o
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could be feisty.
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why have they turned this year's BB in to the story of Rooney's extra-marital affairs?

I don't get why they would do it, was shaping up to be quite good but what with this and probably the 3 sexist dullard pigs probably staying, what a load of crap.

Darn it, I skipped most of last year as was getting tired of the show but have got back into it this year.

Double Darn it, have a few TV series to catch up on anyway.:(
  • Options
    IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjandrews wrote: »
    What's even the point in her going in? Channel 5 can't even broadcast anything on the subject, can they?

They can talk about Wayne Rooney. The injunction is for the actor that cannot be named but if you google Helen Wood injunction then you can find him anyway
  • Options
    TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    Why not just send in Coleen's relative's as well and there can be a full scale brawl.
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is NOT CBB FFS - why not "save" [personally I think they should have binned the entire idea] this for CBB, this has no place in civilian BB.

It's not fair on the other housemates, they can't compete with this, and as much as I don't like Helen, I don't think it's fair on Helen either.
  • Options
    IoanaPIoanaP Posts: 1,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it is true she is going in this is the story of them in 2010 when the news was out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310307/Wayne-Rooney-scandal-Jennifer-Thompson-Helen-Woods-families-say-sorry.html
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Is BB a retirement home for Rooney slappers now they are kicked into touch.

What if Danielle is one off them :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Could be feisty.

Which series was Feisty in?
  • Options
    GrandmotherGrandmother Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭