Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    :confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Agreed, Dee really could not compute what she was saying at all the dim-witted, bitter witch.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree.

Most of the negativity she receives is because sometimes she doesn't always agree with Gary.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she makes some very wise observations, she seems to try to see things from more than one angle.
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edele nice ,I think you better see the latest video . No wonder she can't keep a relationship. One poisonous bitch.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »
    Edele nice ,I think you better see the latest video . No wonder she can't keep a relationship. One poisonous bitch.

What is the latest video?:confused:

I'm guessing it is Gary related to warrant such outrage lol.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I think she makes some very wise observations, she seems to try to see things from more than one angle.

Yes she is very selfless and open minded IMO.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »

LOL how is she poisonous? Gary was the one who said "talking a lot is her hobby" under his breath.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    LOL how is she poisonous? Gary was the one who said "talking a lot is her hobby" under his breath.
    Yes, I just watched it, he didn't have to say that. They are in a social setting all sitting in the garden, she's not part of their conversation, she was having one of her own. All he had to do was say he couldn't hear due to the background noise, rather than make a personal insult.
  • Options
    MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edele is, a wild rose. Gentle petals but has a few thorns, if and when she needs them

I would like to know what people are banging on about "poor Edele has issues at home" .. can anyone clarify?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edele is, a wild rose. Gentle petals but has a few thorns, if and when she needs them

I would like to know what people are banging on about "poor Edele has issues at home" .. can anyone clarify?
    Her marriage has recently broken up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her marriage has recently broken up.

OIC thanks Muggins :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OIC thanks Muggins :)
    No problem :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No problem :)

If you ever feel like a break from the pit of despair, a cuppa and biccy will be waiting for you ;-)
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heart of gold that lady.

Really, i think she is a nasty cow. I havnt found her entertaining or likable at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you ever feel like a break from the pit of despair, a cuppa and biccy will be waiting for you ;-)
    I think I know where you are talking about :D I've popped over there on occasion, I just get caught up over on the main board when I'm on DS :D Thanks though, I shall remind myself to come and say hello :) x

ETA: Just for info, The Pit of Despair is a place in The Princess Bride, great film :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I know where you are talking about :D I've popped over there on occasion, I just get caught up over on the main board when I'm on DS :D Thanks though, I shall remind myself to come and say hello :) x

ETA: Just for info, The Pit of Despair is a place in The Princess Bride, great film :D

You're welcome & Ill check out that film - nice to read people still use the word 'film' as opposed to 'movie' :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're welcome & Ill check out that film - nice to read people still use the word 'film' as opposed to 'movie' :cool:
    I do think that movie is more accurate than film - being a derivative of 'moving pictures' which is how films were described early on in their inception, but yep, I say film :D