Options

Am I the only one who can't understand Lauren?

d56d56 Posts: 5,471
Forum Member
She just has the worst diction ever.
She says and sentence and I haven't got a clue what she's just said. :confused:
It's been soooo annoying all series.

Comments

• Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I think the problem lies in that even if you catch the sentence it still makes no sense.
  • Options
    StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. It's nothing to do with accent, either, in case anyone thinks that's what I mean. I could understand Frenchie, more easily and everyone else too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the problem lies in that even if you catch the sentence it still makes no sense.

True.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    She really does a terrible job explaining herself. Its funny.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can't string a coherent sentence together, it's actually alarming:o
  • Options
    supergran0606supergran0606 Posts: 2,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the biggest problem with her is that she finds it so difficult to string two words together let along a sentence, she was like that on TOWIE and was always in tears on that too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could it be partly to do with the lips enhancement ? I mean..like after being to the dentists, had an injection and lips are numb ? :confused:
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well all of Essex can't string a sentence together let alone one that we can understand
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    was a shame, I got the gist..Ricci hadn't a clue, she went up in estimation again for that - felt she was seeing the gang thing..etc
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could it be partly to do with the lips enhancement ? I mean..like after being to the dentists, had an injection and lips are numb ? :confused:

Not unless they used her brain as filler.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Not unless they used her brain as filler.

That explains it. :D
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness no it is not just me either ! I have literally no idea what it was she first said to Ricci outside that initially upset hi, just before Dee came out. None at all. And the rest of it was just gobbledygook.

I have watched every series of BB and CBB, tuned into strong accents ranging from those from Northern Ireland to Newcastle, been able to recognise the difference between identical twins, learned to like the complicated characters.. but 3 weeks in and I cannot understand a word Lauren says.
  • Options
    WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    She just has the worst diction ever.
    She says and sentence and I haven't got a clue what she's just said. :confused:
    It's been soooo annoying all series.

I was thinking the same thing whilst watching her speak in the DR.
  • Options
    azureanneazureanne Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it was me but I haven't got a clue what she's on about. She never finishes her sentences!!!! She is so imature for a 27 year old woman ( not the young girl she keeps calling herself )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I thought it must just be me being thick - but even Lauren can't understand what Lauren is trying to say.
  • Options
    schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think James. Edele and George could understand a word either. I still think Ricci is perfect for her as he does at least seem to be able to understand what she is saying..can't be many people who meet that criterion.