Forum Member
    :) What's this about a stripey corner? :confused:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rachel.B wrote: »
    :) What's this about a stripey corner? :confused:

Um, we appear to have adopted the stripes that Heath seemed to love & wear so frequently.........hence every Wednesday we watch a dvd of Heath's & wear stripes & it's been nicknamed "stripey Wednesday"!! Really we're all bonkers (or maybe that's just me! :p:cool:) :D!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Um, we appear to have adopted the stripes that Heath seemed to love & wear so frequently.........hence every Wednesday we watch a dvd of Heath's & wear stripes & it's been nicknamed "stripey Wednesday"!! Really we're all bonkers (or maybe that's just me! :p:cool:) :D!

Great idea :D I'm actually wearing stripes now :D So, which DVD did you watch on Wednesday? I watched Brokeback Mountain again last week, but I've only recently started watching other films of his. Which is your favourite?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea :D I'm actually wearing stripes now :D So, which DVD did you watch on Wednesday? I watched Brokeback Mountain again last week, but I've only recently started watching other films of his. Which is your favourite?

10 Things I Hate About You (TTIHAY),
    A Knights Tale (AKT),
    Brokeback Mountain (BBM),

probably a toss up between those three but I like all of them. I can watch TTIHAY & AKT over & over again, some of the others (Casanova, Candy, Four Feathers, Brothers Grimm, etc etc ) I can only watch occasionally - as was proven the other day when we tried to watch Ned Kelly! :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,818
    Forum Member

Yes...that is just you SGF.....
    Hi Rachel, we watched 10 Things on wednesday, for the second time. We watched Ned Kelly the week before and it upset us all so much we decided to go for a happy film. Next week we are going for Candy, and the following week A knights Tale...for the second time. We start at 9pm if you are interested, you'd be most welcome:)

Fave Heath Film for me has to be TTIHAY....and AKT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched AKT yet. I'm having a quiet night in with bf tmorrow, as he's back from uni, so I'll see if I can watch it then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't watched AKT yet. I'm having a quiet night in with bf tmorrow, as he's back from uni, so I'll see if I can watch it then.

Why can't I work out how to multiquote?! Grrr! Thanks a lot FFF, as i have said many a time, if I have the way of the twitchy about me, you must have it too to recognise it! :D:D:p

Good choice of film Rachel - Heath looking very tasty indeed in that one! :D Oops! Back in the puddle!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why can't I work out how to multiquote?! Grrr! Thanks a lot FFF, as i have said many a time, if I have the way of the twitchy about me, you must have it too to recognise it! :D:D:p

Good choice of film Rachel - Heath looking very tasty indeed in that one! :D Oops! Back in the puddle!

Heath looks his best in AKT imo.....puddle....*plop*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heath looks his best in AKT imo.....puddle....*plop*

Move over, your elbow's in my eye!! :p
  • Options
    Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Rachel and welcome. :) My favourite Heath film is A Knight's Tale, ooh he looks so completely gorgeous in that and it's a great film, light hearted and funny with a great cast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rugby Rose wrote: »
    Hi Rachel and welcome. :) My favourite Heath film is A Knight's Tale, ooh he looks so completely gorgeous in that and it's a great film, light hearted and funny with a great cast.

Hi. Sounds great. I'll watch it carefully then. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PLOP! Three in the puddle........:rolleyes: getting a bit crowded in here! ;):p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PLOP! Three in the puddle........:rolleyes: getting a bit crowded in here! ;):p:D

:D Just as long as FFF doesn't turn it into a bloomin jacuzzi again. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D Just as long as FFF doesn't turn it into a bloomin jacuzzi again. :p

PMSL! :D:D Who's round is it?!:D

Before we really confuse Rachel (& frighten her off!), perhaps someone should explain......................

The puddle is when we are being shallow (as in shallow as a puddle) - for example if you were to say "phwoarr! He looked tasty in that!", that would be you straight in the puddle.

The jacuzzi/your round comes from the outtakes at the end of AKT - which we'll leave you to find & will be perfectly self-explanatory! And for god's sake, never light a match when someone shouts "your round!"!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched that too much too young prog & the people that were covered were - Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty, Britney & Heath.

Not very accurate (they implied he went straight from AKT to BBM) & mainly speculation - although the main train of thought was that he was uncomfortable with his own celebrity & being a "star" rather than an "actor". One man posed an interesting point that if this was the 1930s or 40s then he would've had training on how to deal with the trappings of fame rather than just being thrown out there infront of everyone (& the lovely paparazzi). Anyway, most seemed to agree he was an affable chap & in one quote "didn't have a bad bone in his body". :( Quite sad really, think I'll go find me a funny film to watch now to cheer me up!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe he can be put in the same sentence as Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty and Britney Spears let alone the same programme. :( At least there wasn't a bad word said against him though. From the start he just wanted to act, he never wanted the fame or the celebrity status. Thanks SGF.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know! I did fast forward most of the AW/PD stuff, I have to admit - watched a bit of the Britney cos I do feel a bit sorry for her. Made for uncomfortable watching I have to say.... but no one said really bad stuff about him, altho they showed that awful footage outside his apartment.....:cry:. They (or they had footage) did speak to one of his neighbours in NY who said he seemed so happy & always had his little girl on his shoulders, hopping & skipping with her which was quite touching - it's certainly an image I prefer to have of him..... anyway, onto happier things!

So, Candy for this Weds & AKT for the week after? Looking forward to WIIILLLLIIIIAAAMMMMMMMM!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, its straight in the puddle for me then!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, its straight in the puddle for me then!

Good girl! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good girl! :D

Thanks :D I think I'll be spending a lot of time in this puddle. :o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Beans for tea.........your round!!!, watch your eyebrows Rachel:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beans for tea.........your round!!!, watch your eyebrows Rachel:D

LMAO!! Just checking everyone who's in the puddle is still intact? If anyone's on fire, I suggest they jump out & stop drop n roll in the snow! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ps, saw an extended ad on skyhd last night for Dark Knight - gave me goosebumps!

Oh & had to watch Lords of Dogtown to cheer me up yest after that abismal documentary- LOL! Heath with teeth!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The trailer for DK does look awesome - and I never use that word lightly. It gives me goosebumps too. It's going to be fantastic and I'm sure it's going to escalate Heath's memory to "legend" status. Not that he'd want that sort of recognition, but I suspect he will have earned it with DK.

For anyone that hasn't seen it yet... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tkT1wdRePco Going to pop off and put it on my Facebook page now. :cool:

I've never seen Lords of Dogtown, is it worth a watch?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The trailer for DK does look awesome - and I never use that word lightly. It gives me goosebumps too. It's going to be fantastic and I'm sure it's going to escalate Heath's memory to "legend" status. Not that he'd want that sort of recognition, but I suspect he will have earned it with DK.

For anyone that hasn't seen it yet... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tkT1wdRePco Going to pop off and put it on my Facebook page now. :cool:

I've never seen Lords of Dogtown, is it worth a watch?

I like it - but then I spend most of my time laughing at Heath's teeth (fake & HOOOGE!). It's all about surfing/skateboarding so may well not be some people's cup of tea...:D