Options

House pics in this weeks Heat!

Comments

• Options
    M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    do you think this means that more american style tasks will be introduced?

For my money its no bigger than previous years except last years half house ... and we got to see the other side so it was all used in the end.
    The foot print is no bigger overall just that the two bits have merged into one
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    do you think this means that more american style tasks will be introduced?

For my money its no bigger than previous years except last years half house ... and we got to see the other side so it was all used in the end.
    The foot print is no bigger overall just that the two bits have merged into one

It's larger, but only by a little.
  • Options
    LuxxyLuxxy Posts: 18,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every bloody year I say I'm not really going to bother with BB, but once I see the house pics - that's it, I'm there!

Roll on BB! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Luxxy wrote: »
    Every bloody year I say I'm not really going to bother with BB, but once I see the house pics - that's it, I'm there!

Roll on BB! :D

Lol, 4 weeks and 3 days to go guys :D. The eye will be with us soon hopefully.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44,323
    Forum Member
    the countdown usually begins at about 10 days, so thats in 3 weeks.

a week before...an eye..so 2 weeks till an eye please? :):):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    llamajohn wrote: »
    the countdown usually begins at about 10 days, so thats in 3 weeks.

a week before...an eye..so 2 weeks till an eye please? :):):)

Actually, it's more like a week away, because the start date is released a week after the eye and a week before the countdown usually.
  • Options
    FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    The garden walls seems to be twice as tall as usual. The mirrors are usually three-fifths down, but there's tonnes of room above them now. Will certainly aid with making it all seem larger. Hopefully the interior roof has been heightened once more...with open plan stairs. Basically, I hope they've rebuilt the BB3 house. There, I've said it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fenixx wrote: »
    The garden walls seems to be twice as tall as usual. The mirrors are usually three-fifths down, but there's tonnes of room above them now. Will certainly aid with making it all seem larger. Hopefully the interior roof has been heightened once more...with open plan stairs. Basically, I hope they've rebuilt the BB3 house. There, I've said it. :D

Yeah, I think they have heightened the interior roof aswell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god :D

This is gonna be the best summer of Bruv ever.

It looks like the producers have finally got some senses :D!
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god :D

This is gonna be the best summer of Bruv ever.

It looks like the producers have finally got some senses :D!

Haha! Hope they haven't raised our expectations too high.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Davina wearing a maternity dress? :eek:
    Why are you so surprised? When is she ever not pregnant?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The pic is not a new one, they probably just got it off wenn and cut and paste it onto the article.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBDodge wrote: »
    Haha! Hope they haven't raised our expectations too high.

Me too :p But after the distinct lack of BB (I couldn't really count CH) I want it back. :mad::cool::D:):D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!

The garden isn't actually that big but compared to last years shoebox the new one looks huge. It still looks like the second smallest garden since BB3 but the new shape is great! :D

Odd shaped doors are leading off allover the place so it looks like a lot of the space is being used.

I like how they've tidied up the roof and possibly added a little more vertical space. It looks far better and a bit neater.

I notice they've painted the bottom half of the shell white. I wonder if thats just an undercoat for the new series or if it will actually stay like that?

Part of the house looks like its been completely removed. Where the HND garden was is a slightly different shape.

Finally, rumours of an outside set could be true. The circle podium has been removed and there is something wooden near the stairs. Theres also some boxes around where the crowd would be on that side. Maybe there will be a set after all with the entrance being part of it?

I'm really hoping that a reshaped outside has also happened inside the main house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovee the pics! I just noticed ye can see a bit of the pool - it's got slanted sides, long but narrow it seemss. I really hope the walls aren't blue like BB8.. I wonder what the raised roof'll mean..
    I've seen the pictures AND the new house...never believe Heat...

:rolleyes: What was this supposed to mean then, eh?
  • Options
    AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate it when they do stupid things like put the only showers outside, the bath in the living room, oven in the bedroom, living room furniture in the garden etc.

I hope they've gotten over themselves about all that this year although it looks at least that some sort of sink thing/shower unit is in the garden. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44,323
    Forum Member
    Achtung wrote: »
    I hate it when they do stupid things like put the only showers outside, the bath in the living room, oven in the bedroom, living room furniture in the garden etc.

I hope they've gotten over themselves about all that this year although it looks at least that some sort of sink thing/shower unit is in the garden. :rolleyes:
    i thkn there will be an outdoor shower...and behind that..the blue wall bobby thing is an indoor bathroom.
    tis always nice to shower outside..i wouldnt know

did BB6 only have showers outside...? there was a bath as well inside no?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lovee the pics! I just noticed ye can see a bit of the pool - it's got slanted sides, long but narrow it seemss. I really hope the walls aren't blue like BB8.. I wonder what the raised roof'll mean..

:rolleyes: What was this supposed to mean then, eh?

They tend to use blue as an undercoat at Big Brother. There was a lot of blue with last years leaked pictures but only the garden and the dining space turned out to actually be blue.
    i thkn there will be an outdoor shower...and behind that..the blue wall bobby thing is an indoor bathroom.
    tis always nice to shower outside..i wouldnt know

BB6 is the only series but outside showers are always good, especially if this heatwave will continue throughout the summer.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks LJ, I'd rather sacrifice my first unborn child than buy Heat so much appreciated:)
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Achtung wrote: »

Maybe that was what Lesley was hinting at when she said not to believe Heat.

"Outdoor bathroom" seems a wild guess that doesn't match what I can see in the photo.
  • Options
    AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, I think that's all they had and then just a toilet off the bedroom and another off that box living room thing - I don't remember any bathroom anywhere.
  • Options
    SproggSprogg Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH wow :D:D

Loving the look of this. The house looks HUUUUUGE! IT all sounds very promising.. I'm feeling in my waters that this will be a good series. :D:D

My waters are never wrong either. :p

:):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These pics have got me excited about this series too. When all the hype around BB8 was about I had a feeling it wouldnt be great, obviously cant actually predict, but things are looking good.