Katie Price is still in love with her husband

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,398
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a136427/price-im-still-in-love-with-andre.html

It's nice that they are still in love. :)

What does everyone else think?

Comments

• Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yawn.......
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not likely to say she hates him and they have nothing in common though, is she?
    Loving your spouse is the general idea behind marriage really - I can't see why they've made a news item out of this.
    (I'm not having a dig at your thread, by the way - just the stuff that passes for news these days!;))
  • skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    I think they're the biggest pair of uninteresting mediawhores on the planet and can't wait for them to disappear.
  • Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    My opinion is covered here:
    trec123 wrote: »
    She's not likely to say she hates him and they have nothing in common though, is she?
    Loving your spouse is the general idea behind marriage really - I can't see why they've made a news item out of this.
    (I'm not having a dig at your thread, by the way - just the stuff that passes for news these days!;))

and here
    skunkboy69 wrote: »
    I think they're the biggest pair of uninteresting mediawhores on the planet and can't wait for them to disappear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I assume this "story" will be front page news in next week's OK! :rolleyes:
  • katiekookatiekoo Posts: 4,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    em, why would you have to 'reveal' you are still in love with your husband? :confused:
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    katiekoo wrote: »
    em, why would you have to 'reveal' you are still in love with your husband? :confused:

For the people that are worried they will break Up! They're die-hard fans
  • katiekookatiekoo Posts: 4,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For the people that are worried they will break Up! They're die-hard fans

still. even for fans. it you are married then why have to exlain anything. d'ya know what i mean?

i'm married for lots of years but i don't have to explain our relationship to our familes.

but if katie and peter have to explain? why? so sillly if they are one - their families know that. so why have to explain to others?
  • LemonPledgeLemonPledge Posts: 6,277
    Forum Member
    still. even for fans. it you are married then why have to exlain anything. d'ya know what i mean?

i'm married for lots of years but i don't have to explain our relationship to our familes.

but if katie and peter have to explain? why? so sillly if they are one - their families know that. so why have to explain to others?

Congrats for being marries for 'lots of years':p
    But they love being on the front of covers every week with stupid stories
  • Channel HopperChannel Hopper Posts: 15,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But they love being on the front of covers every week with stupid stories

Two down, now to convince the other 6000 million :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've only been married for 3 years, come back in another 20 Katie eh (and not before!)
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member

Because the papers are constantly trying to insinuate that there married is on the rocks.
    Forum Member
    Thank god for that. I've been ever so worried, I hardly slept last night for fear they weren't in love:(
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Whoop-de-do. I am so pleased for her. I can now enjoy the rest of my week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Peter and Katie were my mum and dad :) And I pray that they will NEVER split up. I would be heartbroken. :o

(Not really - I think it's all PR hype :D)
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NEWSFLASH:

WOMAN ANNOUNCES SHE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HER HUSBAND.

:sleep:
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    Thank god for that. I've been ever so worried, I hardly slept last night for fear they weren't in love:(

Me neither. I've had a very restless couple of months actually while all this speculation's been going on. Thank goodness Katie and Peter are fine! :D
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's such a trout. I wish her, her husband and her kids would just piss off!
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They've only been married three years, but already they've renewed their vows half a dozen times and feel the need to profess their love in OK! magazine every week. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO!! :D What a nonsense story. :yawn:

Why the need to declare your love for your hubby in public? :confused: If you are still with him and happy in your marriage, there is no need to tell the world that you still love Peter.

What a silly news story! I guess it is a slow day in the showbiz world of gossip...:sleep:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    They've only been married three years, but already they've renewed their vows half a dozen times and feel the need to profess their love in OK! magazine every week. :yawn:

Apart from the weeks they imply from the headlines that they have split up and Jordan is on the cover waving a wedding ring free hand!
  • Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    Apart from the weeks they imply from the headlines that they have split up and Jordan is on the cover waving a wedding ring free hand!

She said OK! mag airbrushed her ring out though......

As for the quote about her and Peter, it's been taken out of a whole interview that she gave for this month's SHE magazine.
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    looking at all the cack she plastered on her mush this morning on This Morning, I would be surprised if Peter actually realised that it was his wife sitting next to him!! :eek:

what with the new boobs, the new nose, the new lips and the new "Just for Men" hair dye, she;s a completely different woman from the one he married! :D

her makeup......................................

ummmmmmm...................... :confused:

it's not a good look, really....... :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie Price is still in love with her husband

Peter Andre is reported to be furious.
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    She's such a trout. I wish her, her husband and her kids would just piss off!

You missed a bit - forever.