• Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've done all we can. :)
  • Options
    Snow MartianSnow Martian Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Haaa... it let me vote more than 5 times, so I just gave Ben and Kristina about 100 votes !!!!!!!

A dozen for Sophie & Brendan, and a few for the others too.

Hope they all get counted!!.
  • Options
    KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    xflare wrote: »
    Predictable response from the "experts" on the forum:yawn::rolleyes: I dont think he will be getting any votes from them. So every one vote like crazy lol
    Am voting like crazy! ;):D
    boab34 wrote: »
    hope Ben will be safe :eek:
    Haaa... it let me vote more than 5 times, so I just gave Ben and Kristina about 100 votes !!!!!!!

welcome to the new posters over here, thankyou to everyone thats voting !!
    Hope we've done enough to keep them in, think the judges scores might just have aggravated the fans and made them vote even more :D
    I think I sent in 235 votes, was voting the whole time the lines were open!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Marian Keyes @MarianKeyes
    ...it made me feel good! For the first time tonight!!!! Ben, Ben, Ben!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BBC Strictly @bbcstrictly
    @RugbyBenCohen "It's disappointing! Especially after all the hard work you put in!" @KRihanoff
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZx5cgDIAAARkV_.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kristina Rihanoff @KRihanoff
    Thank u all for support messages! I'm so proud of @RugbyBenCohen and I just can not work out the scoring this year.. Ben u were fantastic !!
  • Options
    CallmepitstopCallmepitstop Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marian Keyes @MarianKeyes
    ...it made me feel good! For the first time tonight!!!! Ben, Ben, Ben!!!!

Oh bless Marian <3:D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ben Cohen @RugbyBenCohen
    Thank you for the lovely messages. I really enjoyed dancing the Charleston and being all cheesy. Fingers crossed!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 442
    Forum Member

Let's hope so! Thank you and welcome :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    as much as I like Mark, how could they mark him higher than Ben??
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    welcome to the new posters over here, thankyou to everyone thats voting !!
    Hope we've done enough to keep them in, think the judges scores might just have aggravated the fans and made them vote even more :D
    I think I sent in 235 votes, was voting the whole time the lines were open!!!!

Me too! :D

Words fail me about the scoring :mad::mad::mad: That was most definitely not the worst dance of the evening :confused::confused: I personally loved it! ;):D

It must be so disappointing for Ben, especially as he seemed to put in so much hard work and effort. Kristina looked very angry on his behalf :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    salsadeb wrote: »

Words fail me about the scoring :mad::mad::mad: That was most definitely not the worst dance of the evening :confused::confused: I personally loved it! ;):D

It must be so disappointing for Ben, especially as he seemed to put in so much hard work and effort. Kristina looked very angry on his behalf :eek:

And so she should - Ben did a great job! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    salsadeb wrote: »

I can understand Kristina's feelings, but she is getting peoples backs up by going on about the undermarking, whether she is right or not....but have to say Twitter has gone mad about their score!
    If they get through, hopefully Ben won't feel down about it, and it'll bring out his competitive spirit to fight for his place :) He need's the Tango next, to get his teeth into!!
    Keeping everything crossed...soooooo nervous now!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is never any logic to the scoring - hidden agenda? Not-so-hidden agenda? Kristina seems so upset and baffled. I feel so sorry for them both at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is never any logic to the scoring - hidden agenda? Not-so-hidden agenda? Kristina seems so upset and baffled. I feel so sorry for them both at the moment.

I feel the same - very very worried that TPTB are manipulating the scoreboard so Ben will be in the B2 :mad::mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know how the judges' scores are as they state "added to the public's votes" - multiplied by something or other depending on how many vote?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I feel the same - very very worried that TPTB are manipulating the scoreboard so Ben will be in the B2 :mad::mad:
    I hope this isn't the case and praying that he's not!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We don't know how the judges' scores are as they state "added to the public's votes" - multiplied by something or other depending on how many vote?

does this help?
    After the telephone and online voting has closed, the viewers' votes will be collated and independently verified. The couples will be ranked based on the total number of viewers' votes received. The couple with the highest number of viewers' votes will be awarded a number of points equal to the number of couples competing that evening. So, for example, if seven couples are competing, the points awarded to the highest ranked couple (based on the viewers' total score) will be 7, the couple with the second highest score from the viewers will receive 6 points and so on in the same downward sequential order.
    In the event of a tie, where two or more couples obtain the same number of points, the couple below those in the tie will be awarded one point below the points awarded to each of the couples in the tie. So, for example, if two couples obtain the same rank and obtain 7 points each, the couple immediately below them will be awarded 6 points. The scoring of all other couples underneath will follow in the same descending order.
    Once the judges' scores and viewer’s votes have been combined, if there is a tie between any couples, then the couple in the tie with the highest number of viewer votes will be deemed to be ahead on the leaderboard.
    In the unlikely event that there is a tie in the judges' scores and the public phone and online vote for the two or more couples at the bottom of the leaderboard the judges will confer and decide which of the couples to save and which to put through to the dance-off. As there are four judges, if there is a tie in the judges' vote head judge Len Goodman will have the casting vote.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering why TPTB want Ben out when he's one of the biggest draws. Something has changed in this past week towards him (or maybe Kristina).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does this help?

I can't see that it explains how the judges' scores are added to the viewers' votes, KA. They would have to be equated, but at the moment I can't see how. Is it multiplied by the total public votes and then divided by a percentage of .....something? My brain's cottonwool at present. Any mathematicians out there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well the way I read it is 50 -50, so for example the dancer that is top with the judges gets 8 this week and say they are bottom with the public they get 1 which would = 9, so if the bottom dancer with the judges gets 1 and is top with the public then gets 8 they would be tied on scores...does that make sense??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    vote for this weeks most popular couple
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1912823
  • Options
    Forum Member