'Most Shocking Celebrity Moments 2013'- What story will top the list?

2»

Comments

• Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks, Kid Rachyy! I do admit to liking these programmes - they are such a guilty pleasure. I will be tuning in. :D
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miley Cyrus will up there because the press don't seem to realise that she's not going off the rails, she's just adopted a new publicity-seeking bad girl persona. Most of the teen stars do it. Remember all the fuss when Christina Aguilera revamped her image with "Dirrty"?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    Thanks, Kid Rachyy! I do admit to liking these programmes - they are such a guilty pleasure. I will be tuning in. :D

You're welcome :)

and me too. I remember when they used to have the most annoying people. :D
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Tweedy ruining her perfect arse with that horrible tattoo.
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Angelins Jolie's double mastectomy - that was a shock.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

Thanks for the details, nearly 3 hours long:o
    I wonder what number 1 will be and if they can include the Tulisa story, may be tricky with the court case.
    Forum Member
    There will be at least 40 minutes of adverts...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,749
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Thanks for the details, nearly 3 hours long:o
    I wonder what number 1 will be and if they can include the Tulisa story, may be tricky with the court case.

I wonder if they will mention Amanda Bynes? and I think Miley will probably be high on the list. Even though it hasn't really shocked me at all (She's been trying to shed off her disney image since 2010) :)
    Rich_L wrote: »
    There will be at least 40 minutes of adverts...

Yep - Channel 5 are the worst offenders of adverts that last too long. Or it at least feel like it
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miley Twerkus will be near the top.

Although it wasn't shocking at all. It's pretty much how several of her pop peers behave, notably Rihanna.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome :)

and me too. I remember when they used to have the most annoying people. :D

That wasn't on BBC3 last year and isn't on this year either although this C5 show does seem to have some of the same "talking heads"
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon Cowell's baby revelation should've topped the poll. Pfft. Miley's act is just that, an act!

I'd expected Paul Walker's death to be on the list (although he wasn't quite the superstar that people now make him out to be) but either the programme was filmed some time ago or the makers thought it was too soon to include it.
    Forum Member
    Not a shocking moment the same as Jordan getting married again - well not for this kind of programme really the shocks were crap like that oxygen thief as opposed to the terrible accident that actor was in.