Options

So Confusing But I think i got it

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
Forum Member
Okay, so.
  • Doctor locked in a metal prison by all of his enemies.
  • They are too stupid and fight with each other too much to have come up with this by themselves.
  • Someone must be leading this.

Something happened to Amelia after she got left behind. The TARDIS time skipping time was a clue. Rory's badge. The Duck Pond without Ducks.

Like some sort of fairytale. This big bad used Amy to trick the lure the Doctor where he needed to be using a story that he would believe.

Grown Up Amy Dies, in Stonehenge, in the past but as its still her personal future and time can be rewritten, shes not erased herself from existence.

>

On a school trip AFTER meeting the Doctor, Amelia finds the Pandorica. "Remember what i told you when you were seven."

She has memories of The Raggedy Doctor. She releases him from the Pandorica.

Big Bad Reveal / Fight, blah blah.

Doctor tells Amelia that he will return when she's 21, and he does. They go travelling in the TARDIS at the end of the series.

She would probably have had a mother and aunt in this new 'real' timeline. Whatever is the big bad may have killed or erased them in the previous timeline, so that Amy would want to travel with the doctor for a better life, thus starting the chain of events leading to the Doctor in the Pandorica.

But, as she's been shown this amazing life, she decides to go anyway.

Comments

• Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    Having read that I'm more confused. :D:p
  • Options
    ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    floopy123 wrote: »
    Having read that I'm more confused. :D:p

Agreed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Amelia's memories etc used to create an artificial reality....Amelia releases the Doctor from the Pandorica in a museum tells her what she needs to do "remember what I told you..." and prevents the artificial reality or uses her as a plant to place something in the reality that would be a give away to him......I dunno!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    mikkyhmikkyh Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, I really, really got it before I read this XD Oh well...I shall just ignore it and stick with what I know - waiting in anticipation for next week.
  • Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    I'd wait until the end of next week's episode. All the pieces of the story jigsaw should slot into place. Doctor Who has always been a bit 'make it up as you along' in structure, fantasy writer Terry Patchrett referred to that in a recent interview:
    "A decent detective story provides you with enough tantalising information to allow you to make a stab at a solution before the famous detective struts his stuff in the library. Doctor Who replaces this with speed, fast talking, and what appears to be that wonderful element 'makeitupasyougalongeum'. I don't know about you, but I don't think I would dare try to jump-start a spaceship that looks like the Titanic by diving it into the atmosphere."

- so don't be surprised if next week doesn't make complete sense. It's Doctor Who, it's not meant to make that much sense! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    AshDybala wrote: »
    Something happened to Amelia after she got left behind. The TARDIS time skipping time was a clue. Rory's badge. The Duck Pond without Ducks.

I've always thought that had some importance. Otherwise, it got undue prominence in the shot. There's also no chance it was an error.

I think you're right, something happened with Amelia. That scene where 21-year-old Amy is dreaming of her younger self waiting for the Doctor; I never thought that was a dream. The first time I watched it I thought he was going back to her. Maybe his future self was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AshDybala wrote: »
    The Duck Pond without Ducks.

There should be Duck's living in a duck pond.... there should be people living in Pond's house..... What was the line last line "living in a house on your own with all those rooms...." (I'm paraphrasing)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    No, I get what your saying ... and I agree with what your saying because I always wondered why she had no-one in the house with her (well we couldn't see anyone) and what the doctor said to her when she was 7 and why the doctor picked amy? I mean it's not really like the doctor to go for 7 year olds.