Options

Star Wars: Rebels - 2 Teaser Trailers

2»

Comments

• Options
    varsasvarsas Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed the pilot episode on the Disney Channel via NowTV. Any word on whether repeats will be down of new episodes on that channel? I know XD has the series...
  • Options
    MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    I have enjoyed the three episodes of Star Wars Rebels so far

Although I didn't watch The Clone Wars so I can't compare to that!
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone know how they're numbering these episodes ?

the pilot seems to be referred to as a tv movie , and then the next episode "Droids in Distress" as episode 1 . but is that how it'll come up on the digi-guides ?
  • Options
    KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching this with my kids, and I'm surprised by how fun it is. It reminds me a lot of Firefly. The children predictably love Ezra but I like Zeb - he's so grumpy but has a big heart under the facade.

Is The Clone Wars better or worse than this? How does it differ in style?
  • Options
    Nigel82Nigel82 Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    Anyone any idea when new episodes will be on? They have started back I the Stares after the Christmas break.
  • Options
    varsasvarsas Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KookyKatie wrote: »
    I've been watching this with my kids, and I'm surprised by how fun it is. It reminds me a lot of Firefly. The children predictably love Ezra but I like Zeb - he's so grumpy but has a big heart under the facade.

Is The Clone Wars better or worse than this? How does it differ in style?

At the start I think The Clone Wars was similar to this but the older series does go to some very interesting and dark places, making it more enjoyable as an adult watching it. It deals with a much broader story from the start while Rebels is very focused on this group at the moment. I wonder how Rebels will develop into the broader Rebel Alliance, assuming that's the aim of the series.