Options

The Walking Dead - Season 4 - 5* pace

124»

Comments

• Options
    montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Maggie, but in the recent episodes I just wanted them to get rid of Glenn. He was acting like a selfish little teenage brat when Abraham and his crew literally saved his life.

And I can see that he was doing exactly the same in the last two episodes, now that I've seen them. I cannot believe that he risked the life of Tara (with her injured leg!) going through the tunnel just because he couldn't wait the extra few hours it would take to go around it. If he really cared about Maggie then he wouldn't have risked his life so unnecessarily. He's like a kid who can't wait to open his presents on Christmas Day.

I'm hoping that he gets killed in Season 5 and so Tara has to "comfort" Maggie. :D
  • Options
    Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    He's like a kid who can't wait to open his presents on Christmas Day.
    Put yourself in his shoes. If you had the opportunity to unwrap a Christmas present (in this case, Maggie) would you hang about? ;-)
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished watching the final 2 episodes on Demand 5. In fact i've been watching most of the season that way. Barring a a couple of duff episodes in the second half of the season overall i really liked season 4.

Glad they finally killed off The Governer. Personally i think he should have died in Season 3 but David Morrissey is a fine actor so i'm not surprised they asked him to stick around. Was gutted they killed off Hershel, i love him. So sad and brutal. Absolutely an awful way to go out. The episode with just Daryl and Beth, sorry but that didn't do anything for me. Daryll looks completely lost with Beth around, i wanted to see more of everyone else. The Grove episode where Lizzy killed her sister and Carol killed Lizzy was truly shocking, did not see that coming. The final episode was brilliant and nice to see an edge to Rick for once that's been severely lacking. Wish he was more like that!

I think my favourite recent additions to the cast have been Tyrese and Tara.

Roll on Season 5 tomorrow on Fox UK. By all accounts Ep1 is a cracker.