WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 5-6 ; Spoilers Included

13»

Comments

• Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drive wrote: »
    Poor Nick having to deal with GM. Scurvy! Haha.

Mazey: I have concluded that Helen is just simply terrible at BB. She can't read people or observe people's actions in the house at all.
    She is supposed to be a political consultant, last job for a Tea Party candidate, so your observation makes sense to me. :cool:

Edit:
    I just read this on Jokers, it sort of explains why she is OK with Spencer:

Fri 9:56 PM BBT Candice thinks there are boys working together, 100% -- maybe Jeremy, Nick, and Spencer. Spencer is good with both sides. - jfung79
    Helen says the key to Spencer is not to be on his radar and kiss his ass, and they can deal with Spencer later. Helen says she knows to be wary of a boys alliance, but this week she needs their votes to stay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda telling Jessie not to flirt with McCrae, to not even take a sip of his drink because it will come across as innocent flirting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    These women are horrible fighting each other over guys they just met and basically saying 'stay away from my man'. Meanwhile those guys realize they are playing BB and are not on a dating show.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This season is getting unbearable.

I can just see it being this till MC crew left leading Jeremy to a smug victory. Just terrible. With Spencer and Howard final 3 =/

We need Coup D'etait and I never thought I would say that, but the group is so venomous and vile I can't bear to watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drive wrote: »
    These women are horrible fighting each other over guys they just met and basically saying 'stay away from my man'. Meanwhile those guys realize they are playing BB and are not on a dating show.

Candice is the only female in the house who see whats going on but they are so obsessed with showmance etc they refuse to believe it :mad:

I hope the audience are really riled up on the next eviction night and go crazy at the coven, booing them. Its times like this I wish the BB UK Mob took over the studio. :D
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    This season is getting unbearable.

I can just see it being this till MC crew left leading Jeremy to a smug victory. Just terrible. With Spencer and Howard final 3 =/

We need Coup D'etait and I never thought I would say that, but the group is so venomous and vile I can't bear to watch.
    Its only week 2 and not all of the MC will make it to even F5. I wish ppl would just stop to compare it to the brigade all the time coz almost every time this alliances don´t last long.

And tbh i rather see a guys alliance than a girly one coz apart from Helen and Elissa all the girls seem to be in there for the showmance only. I don´t want one of them to win. yes Spencer and Jeremy are awful but all the others are ok and all the guys are playing the game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    Its only week 2 and not all of the MC will make it to even F5. I wish ppl would just stop to compare it to the brigade all the time coz almost every time this alliances don´t last long.

And tbh i rather see a guys alliance than a girly one coz apart from Helen and Elissa all the girls seem to be in there for the showmance only. I don´t want one of them to win. yes Spencer and Jeremy are awful but all the others are ok and all the guys are playing the game.

Candice is also doing a good job. The rest of the girls are just terrible.

Candice or Elissa for HoH.

Whichever on survives after this week.
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mccrea is talking to the feeders about what to do. He wants to stick with the MC but no if they want Amanda gone. He is a superfan and live feeder he should know better than not to be in a showmance with a girl everyone in the house wants gone. What an idiot.

And Jessie told Aayrn that Judd and Andy told her that Jeremy wanted them to vote out David. As far as i remember thats not true at all but Aayrn seems to believe it.
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick, McCrae and Jeremy in the SR

Nick: "Our chicks are going crazy man...."

Jeremy: "I can't wait to get rid of 'em all. I can't wait till this house is a house of champions."

Well they do appear to be going crazy.....but I don't see where the champions are going to come from.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy went upstairs & announced he would be the MVP nom. Kaitlin jumps on him to makeout.
    https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/353540965388144640/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veto picks/MVP nom might be happening now, fish been up for a few mins.