Max and Jack Eastenders!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
Forum Member
Just wanted to start this thread to show apperaction for the scenes between Max and Jack Branning there are just the best, they just bring out the best of each other. they just seem to have this chemstry.
they must be great friends of screen.
so basically just wanted to show the love for max and jack scenes;....so powerful!
and even thou they do not look like brothers they come across as very real brothers.

Comments

• _nomad__nomad_ Posts: 1,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, the Max & Jack scenes are good. Max is the only person in the whole cast who Jack has any chemistry with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    _nomad_ wrote: »
    Yes, the Max & Jack scenes are good. Max is the only person in the whole cast who Jack has any chemistry with.

YES! i am glad i am not the only one who has noticed this! the rest of the cast he is quite woodenish .... but with max they both come alive, they must be very good friends off screen is all i can think.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, though it annoys me how half of the time they are portrayed as sworn enemies, and then sometimes they're friends. Pick one or the other, or settle in the middle without swaying all the time. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I agree, though it annoys me how half of the time they are portrayed as sworn enemies, and then sometimes they're friends. Pick one or the other, or settle in the middle without swaying all the time. :p

thats brothers for you :p
    hate but love very fine line!:D
  • ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member

He's still crap with Max, who out acts him in every way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I adore Max cant stand Jack
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think both are great ! he has great chemistry with Max as well as Ronnie and many others there are far worse actors in EE than Jack!:).
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I really enjoy Max & Jacks' love/hate banter, interesting & enjoyable partnership between these two brothers. I always look forward to their scenes.
  • tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member

I think that is testament to Jake Wood who plays Max. He is such a terrific actor and he brings out the best in so many of the cast. For example we know Jo Joyner is a good actress but she was poor when she was with Jack, but now she is with Max she is brilliant again.
  • tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »

Lol, that's brothers for you!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,693
    Forum Member
    tvtimes wrote: »
    I think that is testament to Jake Wood who plays Max. He is such a terrific actor and he brings out the best in so many of the cast. For example we know Jo Joyner is a good actress but she was poor when she was with Jack, but now she is with Max she is brilliant again.

I always remember Rob Kazinskys speech when he won best actor and he said that he owed so much to jake and how much he learnt from him as an actor, i think alot of the cast have alot of respect for jake - like you said he brings out the best in everyone he works with, i like to think him and jo bring the best out of each other because they are so comfotable working with each other
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, they are really good in scenes together
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their scenes have been great to watch this year. They have such a great love-hate relationship (although last year it was more hate than love :p).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love their banter :D
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Nope, anything with Jack turns me off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Nope, anything with Jack turns me off.

you prefer Max then...:p
  • Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like their scenes too. When Scott Maslen was on Jonathon Ross recently, they mentioned just how unlike each other they look :D
  • ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    tvtimes wrote: »

As good as Jake is, I think it's also largely due to the writing. the writing for Jack and Tanya was woeful. The whole storyline was set up badly and wasn't believable. The characters weren't likeable at the time - especially Tanya - and there wasn't great dialogue.