BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 59)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    That is certainly an impressive amount!

There is nothing going on between Nikki and Nick and never was. Most of whats reported is made up nonsense.

I dont think it affects Nikki's popularity at all, because most people seem to like her (even if she behaves badly) but Nick is coming out of it looking like a pig :o
    Whoever is inventing the stories needs to sober up fast.

Nick's dressing gown was withdrawn from sale.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think it affects Nikki's popularity at all, because most people seem to like her (even if she behaves badly) but Nick is coming out of it looking like a pig :o
    Whoever is inventing the stories needs to sober up fast.

Nick's dressing gown was withdrawn from sale.

Didn't know that about his dressig gown, wonder why:confused:
    Forum Member
    Didn't know that about his dressig gown, wonder why:confused:
    Last time I looked it had only reached five pounds fifty. Maybe it wasn't genuine? It just said the item was no longer available. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time I looked it had only reached five pounds fifty. Maybe it wasn't genuine? It just said the item was no longer available. :confused:

I just read the thread about it and someone said his mum was selling it for charity:confused: But who knows!
    Forum Member
    I just read the thread about it and someone said his mum was selling it for charity:confused: But who knows!

Its quite odd because even five pounds fifty is a help for the charity, and the publicity too.
    Maybe that was Nick's mum posting about it and she was offended at the comments about it being covered in snot?
    To be honest, if I got it it would have to be boiled and bleached the minute it was unwrapped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its quite odd because even five pounds fifty is a help for the charity, and the publicity too.
    Maybe that was Nick's mum posting about it and she was offended at the comments about it being covered in snot?
    To be honest, if I got it it would have to be boiled and bleached the minute it was unwrapped.

Exactly the charity wouldn't turn down any amount.

Yes i am sure it needs a good wash!
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello all :D

I am sure it wont heal straightaway but hopefully wont take to long.

With regards to you watching the op on tv, while i have never done that, i did once have a tube put up me and was able to watch the screen that they were looking at as i wasnt knocked out. (i had passed blood and so they needed to check all was ok, which it was fortunately). It hurt to wee afterwards as well, the first time, which they made me do before i left! certainly not something i want to do again lol
    ah yes, I've had very very many of those and have been able to watch on the monitor! I had hoped to see the inside of my stomach when i had a gastroscopy, but the screen was turned away and I was too busy retching on that awful tube...
    Hicky wrote: »
    Hi Barra.:+)))))))))))))))

I think judging by the size of the catheter used after the operation to flush the debris and blood away i don't wonder why poor willy is stinging a bit when i pass water, the width was about 9mm which is stretching it a bit so i can see it stinging for a while yet.
    :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))

15C with cloud and sunny intervals.
    What is it that get scraped? And doesnt the wire brush rough it up and make germs and food get trapped in the scratches? :confused:I thought smooth tighter grains were better?
    I just bleach or dettol mine every day and oil it often.
    Flesh? :confused:

Maybe Harry has bought it and she's going to shove it up Nick's wotsit and dump him after his shenanigans with Nikki? ;-)
    Hi Honey.:+))))))))))))))))

the original butchers block was a massive wooden block which was used when cutting or sawing joints of meat, pork, lamb etc, every now and again it needed cleaning, you can't just wipe a wood chopping block so it would need scraping and scrubbing.
    I don't think they are used these days due to the new regs, don't think the butchers like the new blocks much as everything is probably plastic.

Smoother tighter wood grain means the wood is harder but it would still have to be scraped and scrubbed to clean it.
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,599
    Forum Member
    Good morning. :D

Lovely sunny morning. 16c here at present. :)
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)
    Hicky wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))

15C with cloud and sunny intervals.

Hi Honey.:+))))))))))))))))

the original butchers block was a massive wooden block which was used when cutting or sawing joints of meat, pork, lamb etc, every now and again it needed cleaning, you can't just wipe a wood chopping block so it would need scraping and scrubbing.
    I don't think they are used these days due to the new regs, don't think the butchers like the new blocks much as everything is probably plastic.

Smoother tighter wood grain means the wood is harder but it would still have to be scraped and scrubbed to clean it.
    I thought the butchers wiped it over inbetween meats? The butchers round the corner from me has a maple wood block.
    EddyBee wrote: »

Its raining again here. :D
    An "expert" on the radio this morning said that we are going to have cold and rainy weather for eighteen months! :o
    Forum Member

Good Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))

I've seen some sun but it's not very warm, not usual to have a jumper on at the end of July and still feel cold.
    Morning everyone. :)
    I thought the butchers wiped it over inbetween meats? The butchers round the corner from me has a maple wood block.

Its raining again here. :D
    An "expert" on the radio this morning said that we are going to have cold and rainy weather for eighteen months! :o
    Morning Honey.:+)))))))))))))))

Don't think a wipe over is good enough really.

Think the butchers prefer wood, saw a program on TV and the butcher was moaning about the new fancy block they had given him.
    Not sure what it was made off.

The problem at the mo is the Jet-stream, its running south of the UK and it should be North of Scotland, thats why we have rotten weather, the good weather is South of the Jetstream.
    Forum Member
    Hi guys :)

Lovely cool(ish) weather :cool::D
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hi guys :)

Lovely cool(ish) weather :cool::D
    Hi Moots.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Considering it's the end of July, it's supposed to be scorching, this weather will cause another million to leave for holiday elsewhere next summer, who can blame them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hello all :D

ah yes, I've had very very many of those and have been able to watch on the monitor! I had hoped to see the inside of my stomach when i had a gastroscopy, but the screen was turned away and I was too busy retching on that awful tube...

Oh dear !
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

It's a lovely sunny morning. A little chilly for this time of the year but that will do me nicely. Apparently temps will shoot up for the weekend. :)
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

It's a lovely sunny morning. A little chilly for this time of the year but that will do me nicely. Apparently temps will shoot up for the weekend. :)
    Good Morning Eddy and Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))

No sun here yet, expected later, sunny spells anyway.
    Temperatures going to rise a bit for the weekend.
    Forum Member
    Hi there Hicky. :)
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning everybody :).
    Forum Member
    TheElf wrote: »
    Good morning everybody :).
    Good Morning Elfy.:+)))))))))))))))))

Hope you are keeping well, pity the weather is below Par, maybe next summer will be better, maybe.
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weather below par is an understatement.

We had to have our boiler fixed this morning because we needed the heating. :o

Sad news.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »

Sad news.

Yes that is sad, strange they don't know how it happened?
    Forum Member
    Hello all :)

Sad news.

What a tragedy. So many people I know have died over the past year, including someone who started off in my year at University but dropped a year after he did a PhD. It makes a person very aware of her own mortality....:(
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+)))))))))))))))))))

17C here, cloud rain but light wind, at last.

Sad news.
    Morning Gemo.:+))))))))))))))))))
    Yes, the weather is far from what it should be, not sure whats going on.

It's bad news when you need the heating on in mid summer.

Very Sad news indeed, wonder what he died of? so young.
    Forum Member
    Good morning everyone. Hi there Hicky. :)

It's a beautiful morning here, lovely sunshine and mild but no breeze. Temps rising to about 22c by this afternoon. :)
    Forum Member

Sad news.
    Good morning everyone. Hi there Hicky. :)

It's a beautiful morning here, lovely sunshine and mild but no breeze. Temps rising to about 22c by this afternoon. :)
    Good Morning Eddy.:+)))))))))))))))))))))

It felt pretty cool outside earlier, the suns out so it may be a nice day if the clouds keep away.