Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 59)

Comments

• Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping for
    Eamonn Holmes, and if Ruth goes in too I will be ecstatic

No that wouldn't be a bad choice - if they actually went in !
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Oh dear. According to the other sweep there are only twelve housemates. :confused:

Perhaps I had better redistribute people?
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Oh dear. According to the other sweep there are only twelve housemates. :confused:

Hi Honey.:+))))))))))))))

In the advertised new house i counted only 14 seats at the dining table.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Hi Honey.:+))))))))))))))

In the advertised new house i counted only 14 seats at the dining table.

Oh dear. I read elsewhere that there was sixteen bed spaces and fifteen light up boxes.

If we have more numbers than housemates I will move the sweep people numerically backwards (I am gibbering:blush:) so that the last person on the unused number becomes first on number one, next to last becomes first on number two and so on.

I am sure everyone else finds this simple. :D My head is spinning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No one actually knows for sure yet how many there will be
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »

Best keep fifteen for now then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Amendment :)

EVERYBODY is very welcome to join the sweep. If anyone knows someone who might like to join in please ask them. Feel free to add yourself or swap your number right up to the show starting.
    I am including everyone who has posted in the current thread, and not adding anyone else unless asked to, in case I forget and offend.

1)
    honeythewitch
    Barracute
    minkski

2)
    Mootle
    EddyBee
    richie4eva
    TVQueen

3)
    Vesna
    JoJo4
    dancing ledge

4)
    Janet29
    daddy66
    Bella Boffin

5)
    nowahalla
    TheElf
    Joni.

6)
    Artemesia
    Mrs Vimes
    Tess-g

7)
    Andagha
    konya
    Hicky

8)
    scout2006
    hunkydory
    Winsome

9)
    Laughing Fairy
    Dix
    poppynymph

10)
    BuntyBassett
    comedyfish
    Chief_Wiggum
    Islay1

11)
    johnny_dole
    oathy
    storminmike
    Moody Blue

12)
    Zadeth
    linmic
    Acker
    The_Sleeper

13)
    hyperstarsponge
    Salv*
    Addisonian
    Chicken_stu

14)
    Ocean Breeze
    kate36
    Tarot
    Rocket Queen

15)
    Arneldo
    Will_Bee
    snowy ghost
    connor the judg
    honeythewitch is offline Report Post
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best keep fifteen for now then?

its as good as anything, although i would be surprised if its an odd number, what with it being teams an all !
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Hello peeps
    They say it about babies let alone fish. Apparently they dont mind having a bit of them chopped off, and until recently they didnt give them pain relief after ops.
    of course they bliddy do!:(

I had a major abdominal op when I was 9 and I wasn't given any pain relief. The pain for the first 24 hours was excruciating. This was a looong time ago...
    EVERYBODY is very welcome to join the sweep. :) If anyone knows someone who might like to join in please ask them. Feel free to add yourself or swap your number right up to the show starting.
    I am including everyone who has posted in the current thread, and not adding anyone else unless asked to, in case I forget and offend.

1)
    honeythewitch
    Barracute
    minkski

2)
    Mootle
    EddyBee
    richie4eva

3)
    Vesna
    JoJo4
    dancing ledge

4)
    Janet29
    daddy66
    Bella Boffin

5)
    nowahalla
    TheElf
    Joni.

6)
    Artemesia
    Mrs Vimes
    Tess-g

7)
    Andagha
    konya
    Hicky

8)
    scout2006
    hunkydory
    Winsome

9)
    Laughing Fairy
    Dix
    poppynymph

10)
    BuntyBassett
    comedyfish
    Chief_Wiggum
    Islay1

11)
    johnny_dole
    oathy
    storminmike
    Moody Blue

12)
    Zadeth
    linmic
    Acker
    The_Sleeper

13)
    hyperstarsponge
    Salv*
    Addisonian
    Chicken_stu

14)
    Ocean Breeze
    kate36
    Tarot
    Rocket Queen

15)
    Arneldo
    Will_Bee
    snowy ghost
    connor the judg
    Thanks Honey!!

Amendment :)

EVERYBODY is very welcome to join the sweep. If anyone knows someone who might like to join in please ask them. Feel free to add yourself or swap your number right up to the show starting.

1)
    honeythewitch
    Barracute
    minkski

2)
    Mootle
    EddyBee
    richie4eva
    TVQueen

3)
    Vesna
    JoJo4
    dancing ledge

4)
    Janet29
    daddy66
    Bella Boffin

5)
    nowahalla
    TheElf
    Joni.

6)
    Artemesia
    Mrs Vimes
    Tess-g

7)
    Andagha
    konya
    Hicky

8)
    scout2006
    hunkydory
    Winsome

9)
    Laughing Fairy
    Dix
    poppynymph

10)
    BuntyBassett
    comedyfish
    Chief_Wiggum
    Islay1

11)
    johnny_dole
    oathy
    storminmike
    Moody Blue

12)
    Zadeth
    linmic
    Acker
    The_Sleeper

13)
    hyperstarsponge
    Salv*
    Addisonian
    Chicken_stu

14)
    Ocean Breeze
    kate36
    Tarot
    Rocket Queen

15)
    Arneldo
    Will_Bee
    snowy ghost
    connor the judg
    honeythewitch is offline Report Post
    :o:confused::D
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,607
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Another cloudy, wet and miserable morning just the right conditions for me to test my brand new umbrella. :)

Honey, thanks for organising the sweep. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))))

CBB Launch Day.
    Oh dear. I read elsewhere that there was sixteen bed spaces and fifteen light up boxes.

If we have more numbers than housemates I will move the sweep people numerically backwards (I am gibbering:blush:) so that the last person on the unused number becomes first on number one, next to last becomes first on number two and so on.

I am sure everyone else finds this simple. :D My head is spinning.
    Hi Honey.:+))))))))))))))))))))

I just counted the seats on the dining table, pretty sure it had 7 chairs each side.
    Image #13
    http://www.tellymix.co.uk/gallery/227833-pictures-new-look-celebrity-big-brother-2015-house-revealed.html/13#image
    Surely they wouldn't put 14 seats for 16 people at the table.
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Another cloudy, wet and miserable morning just the right conditions for me to test my brand new umbrella. :)

Good Morning Eddy.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Oh dear, it's a glorious day here, wall to wall sun, like yesterday which was a lot better than expected.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hello peeps

of course they bliddy do!:(

I had a major abdominal op when I was 9 and I wasn't given any pain relief. The pain for the first 24 hours was excruciating. This was a looong time ago...

Thanks Honey!!

:o:confused::D
    They once didnt give me more painkillers after an op because I " didnt say i was in pain" :confused: I thought it was obvious. :D
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

Elfy sat in the pouring rain in the garden yesterday because a snail was inside his umbrella and he didnt want to disturb it. :D
    Is your umbrella one of those fancy ones that stay up in a gale? I cant even get those to work for more than a few goes.
    Good Morning Everyone.:+))))))))))))))))))

CBB Launch Day.

Hi Honey.:+))))))))))))))))))))

I just counted the seats on the dining table, pretty sure it had 7 chairs each side.
    Image #13
    http://www.tellymix.co.uk/gallery/227833-pictures-new-look-celebrity-big-brother-2015-house-revealed.html/13#image

Surely they wouldn't put 14 seats for 16 people at the table.

Good Morning Eddy.:+))))))))))))))))))))

Oh dear, it's a glorious day here, wall to wall sun, like yesterday which was a lot better than expected.

There was one series where they had too little beds and chairs but I cant think which one it was now.
    Probably best leaving it at fifteen for now because its better to move people up the sweep than have spare housemates. Although, i think Barra is right about it having to be an even number.
    There is no way
    Eamonn
    will share a bed with anyone but
    Ruth
    so that accounts for an extra place in the beds

It is very sunny here too but it has been pouring down in the night. I have just come in from sitting in the garden with a soggy bottom. The chairs are a wicker effect plastic and they look and feel dry but when you sit on them the water seeps up and gets you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They once didnt give me more painkillers after an op because I " didnt say i was in pain" :confused: I thought it was obvious. :D

Elfy sat in the pouring rain in the garden yesterday because a snail was inside his umbrella and he didnt want to disturb it. :D
    Is your umbrella one of those fancy ones that stay up in a gale? I cant even get those to work for more than a few goes.

There was one series where they had too little beds and chairs but I cant think which one it was now.
    Probably best leaving it at fifteen for now because its better to move people up the sweep than have spare housemates. Although, i think Barra is right about it having to be an even number.
    There is no way
    Eamonn
    will share a bed with anyone but
    Ruth
    so that accounts for an extra place in the beds

It is very sunny here too but it has been pouring down in the night. I have just come in from sitting in the garden with a soggy bottom. The chairs are a wicker effect plastic and they look and feel dry but when you sit on them the water seeps up and gets you.
    Good Morning Honey.:+))))))))))))))))))

There's nothing like a soggy bottom to start your day.
    Just stand facing away from the sun for an hour or two.

Are you looking forward to tonight then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Honey.:+))))))))))))))))))

There's nothing like a soggy bottom to start your day.
    Just stand facing away from the sun for an hour or two.

Are you looking forward to tonight then?

I am now, but it took a long time to build the enthusiasm after the last series became exhausting to watch.
    Hopefully the producers will have learned from their mistakes and not fiddle, and at least it sounds like there will be competitive tasks to watch, which should be fun.
    I enjoyed the "save and replace" they had in BB11, so maybe it will be similar to that?
  • Options
    TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello everybody,

Happy Launch Day!
  • Options
    Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    I am now, but it took a long time to build the enthusiasm after the last series became exhausting to watch.
    Hopefully the producers will have learned from their mistakes and not fiddle, and at least it sounds like there will be competitive tasks to watch, which should be fun.
    I enjoyed the "save and replace" they had in BB11, so maybe it will be similar to that?

Thank you for including me in the sweep. There is something wrong with me. No, there is! I am actually, for once, curious about the next CBB.....I shall get over it by day two, I guess.......................:blush::o:)

p.s. I am going to the Banksy thing at Weston....Weston is a terrible dump so I think it will fit in very well.

Lesley Brain
  • Options
    Laughing FairyLaughing Fairy Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone! Haven't followed too much about who'll be on CBB, but I see that......
    Eamonn is on GM at the mo - is he really going in?

Thanks for the Sweep, Honey.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TheElf wrote: »
    Hello everybody,

Happy Launch Day!
    Hello Elfy.:+)))))))))))))))

It should be a good night, love Launches, oh wait, it might be Lunches i love.
    You are going to love it, very competitive as you say.
    Thank you for including me in the sweep. There is something wrong with me. No, there is! I am actually, for once, curious about the next CBB.....I shall get over it by day two, I guess.......................:blush::o:)

p.s. I am going to the Banksy thing at Weston....Weston is a terrible dump so I think it will fit in very well.

Lesley Brain
    Morning Bella.:+))))))))))))))

You know what curiosity did don't you.
    Morning everyone! Haven't followed too much about who'll be on CBB, but I see that......

Morning LF.:+)))))))))))))))))

Great to see you again.
    There are so many names in the hat, think it's just done to put us off.

But whoever it is going in it will be good.

But as they say about stand-up comedians, they are always funny off stage because all the jokes are written for them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So launch day is finally here, i just hope tonight doesn't disappoint, best of all would be if someone goes in who has not been named or rumoured at all, and is an actual celeb, a real surprise just for once but i doubt it !
  • Options
    poppynymphpoppynymph Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hi everyone looking forward to tonight .does anyone know how long its on for.thanks honey familys ok.hope you and yourse is ok.that goes for everyone elses family too.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Lesley Brain
    I used to go to Weston Supermud quite often. I cant see the difference between the Banksy thing and the fairground that was there in the first place.
    Except they seem to have got better staff. ;-)

He said to Rylan yesterday "see you in the house. oops" so i am taking that as a definite. :D
    poppynymph wrote: »
    hi everyone looking forward to tonight .does anyone know how long its on for.thanks honey familys ok.hope you and yourse is ok.that goes for everyone elses family too.

I think someone (possibly Richie?) said it was on for three weeks this time.
  • Options
    Rocket QueenRocket Queen Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what I was thinking, maybe he'll go in later, hope so!

Hello everone

Thank you honey for including me in sweep,
    Have given up on 'normal' bb, but am looking forward to celeb one!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So launch day is finally here, i just hope tonight doesn't disappoint, best of all would be if someone goes in who has not been named or rumoured at all, and is an actual celeb, a real surprise just for once but i doubt it !
    Well at last we will get to see who is going in, i really think all the leaked names are just to confuse.
    poppynymph wrote: »
    Hi poppy, it will probably run for the normal CBB time, unless things don't go to plan, i would expect 3 weeks.
    I used to go to Weston Supermud quite often. I cant see the difference between the Banksy thing and the fairground that was there in the first place.
    Except they seem to have got better staff. ;-)
    He said to Rylan yesterday "see you in the house. oops" so i am taking that as a definite. :D

I think someone (possibly Richie?) said it was on for three weeks this time.
    I thought 3 weeks was normal for CBB, what is normal then?
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couch Potato Radio GOES LIVE at MIDNIGHT BST/7pm EST AFTER BOTS for discussion of #CBB USA vs. UK HERE: http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com/p/chat-room.html … RT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well at last we will get to see who is going in, i really think all the leaked names are just to confuse.

Hi poppy, it will probably run for the normal CBB time, unless things don't go to plan, i would expect 3 weeks.

I thought 3 weeks was normal for CBB, what is normal then?
    No idea. I think it might have been four weeks last time? Or maybe it just felt like.
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Couch Potato Radio GOES LIVE at MIDNIGHT BST/7pm EST AFTER BOTS for discussion of #CBB USA vs. UK HERE: http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com/p/chat-room.html … RT
    Thanks Ritchie. :)