Forum Member
✭✭✭
Look like everyone was looking for their song choice and here it is,

"Show Me How You Burlesque" by Christina Aguilera

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    wow...talk about show casing a favourite. Bet no-one else had that choice. 😉
  • Options
    roth30roth30 Posts: 3,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Options
    roth30roth30 Posts: 3,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jessiejoy wrote: »
    wow...talk about show casing a favourite. Bet no-one else had that choice. 😉

There is no song choices they pick what they want to sing. If you look at the girls all 16 sung different songs. Which would not happen of they had to choose from a list as they only put a few song on them,hence why so many sung same song at bootcamp.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :)
    roth30 wrote: »
    There is no song choices they pick what they want to sing. If you look at the girls all 16 sung different songs. Which would not happen of they had to choose from a list as they only put a few song on them,hence why so many sung same song at bootcamp.

😂😂😂😂of course there is.. and they are told what or not what to sing. Even down to dance or don't dance. If some sing they same song that's because they've allowed it so they are compared against the favourite. Everything is done for a reason.
  • Options
    Dan RDan R Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

😂😂😂😂of course there is.. and they are told what or not what to sing. Even down to dance or don't dance. If some sing they same song that's because they've allowed it so they are compared against the favourite. Everything is done for a reason.
    You think way too deeply into these things.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dan R wrote: »
    You think way too deeply into these things.

No,just know people and tales of others who have been through the machine. It's ok if you want to believe. Wouldn't want to spoil it for you.😉
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    It's a singing contest and advice from the 'professionals' what may seem fit for them to sing is I think appreciated. Anyhow they can choose always and prefer what to sing. If ever they be told Would you mind singing a song that can't showcase your talent at all? You might not even remember remember the lyrics just like what happened at bootcamp from most of the contestants, since they were only given choices to sing.

6 chair is either proving your worth and prowess, so it's up to you if ever they told just like what the rest is thinking ;-)
  • Options
    KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roth30 wrote: »

Of course there are song choices. The X Factor has to pay to license whatever is performed. Hence why there is a 'songbook' of pre-approved songs.
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    I was told it was 'Bound To You' they sang?
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was told it was 'Bound To You' they sang?

I was the one who told everyone that but it was wrong :)
  • Options
    IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Milkita wrote: »
    I was the one who told everyone that but it was wrong :)

Ah okay! Thank you!
  • Options
    Forum Member

you're too preoccupied..me too hope some other acts do the same way next time like some standouts are doing that's entertaining more.. but they just dont sadly...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Milkita wrote: »
    Look like everyone was looking for their song choice and here it is,

"Show Me How You Burlesque" by Christina Aguilera

i listened to the song at yt..it was wow..first time to hear it honestly :)