KP quote: 'I'm more mature this time round'...

quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Errr I dont think so.... every time she appears in the media she merely shows how worryingly immature she is.

The woman is deluded, and has a serious narcissistic personality disorder.

Comments

• NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    all of the reality shows with and without Peter as well as the interviews show that up for the lie it is.

Not to mention her IAC promo where she says shes not in it to make friends and doesnt give a s*** what anyone things of her - and then claims shes not looking for drama...
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could anyone explain to me how going into a jungle full of strangers and bugs and kangaroos balls is closure ?? I am not getting the closure bit .
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's so full of dung. Wouldn't surprise me if she names her "famous celebrity" rapist in the jungle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Old slag, full of shit.
    Shouldn't be anywhere near a light entertainment show on the telly.
    ITV really dont deserve a licence to broadcast.
  • quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah - really mature to hook up with the first bloke to come along a couple of weeks after the end of a marriage, to pretend she is 'over it'!.....then leave your kids for weeks at a time when they are so young and one is disabled and in hospital.
    Geez.....KP=me, me, me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just don't understand why the producers wanted her to take part..I'm a celeb always gets great ratings anyway, even with the crappiest z celebs

we have been overdosed with Katie/Jordan/Alex/Pete this year and Jordan (whatever she bleeding calls herself) is in every magazine and has her own ITV show anyway, she is everywhere..it's too much

I enjoyed last nights show so much better then tonights, although Kim was brilliant in her trial! then the plastic freak took over
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just cringe whenever Jordan makes reference to this psychological journey she's on.

I couldn't give two hoots about how she's changed as a person and whether she finds closure.

We all have our issues. I wish she'd deal with them privately like everyone else.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree op its pathrtic

shes about as mature as a five year old-everytime she opens her mouth something stupid come out

wot about her quip about stuart being her new husband

not very nice and tactless i thought

not buying her nicey routine at all

edit-oh and something else is she the only person in the world to go trhough a dovoce? the way she carries on you would think so

she should get on with her life not carry on about it thats how u get closure
  • juswotmawatchinjuswotmawatchin Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    did someone say that ITV were putting a poisonous snake into the camp this evening ?

It would have very odd and unnatural markings,
    puffed out in the places , and have an ability to hypnoytise like the jungle book one.
    It should be approached with caution as it has a venomous mouth, but will be easily spotted as it appears evrywhere you turn.

Ignoring it will make it disappear eventually......
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    More mature..BLAH..t!ts hanging out,gravy browning skin,stupid daft massive diamond rings and hair extentions in the jungle,pretending to have panic attacks so that the public can pick her for the BTT..Nah,she's just as immature,vain,attention seeking,fake and sly as she ever was...
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Full of manure more like.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quatro wrote: »
    Errr I dont think so.... every time she appears in the media she merely shows how worryingly immature she is.

As it made her the most talked about woman in Britain?

Er, yes.

Immature? Maybe.
    Stupid? Certainly not.
  • Mandy_RosieMandy_Rosie Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    quatro wrote: »

Yes, yes and yes.