Speidi :allowed to talk to their agent

lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i see on twitter last night that Speidi have been able to call their agent whenever they like, i wonder if this is why se saw a change in them over night when they started to join in with things.
this seems to have come frome Lacey
total fakes.
as we know they have already spoken to their lawyers 3 times.

oh well now the Rylan thing, make you wonder if they all dont just pop in for an hour and do a bit of filming and go home lol

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    if this is true, along with Rylan being able to leave for rehearsals then what is the point. They have just decieved the public, BB is a joke!
  • lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh well its just a tv show
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lakes wrote: »
    oh well its just a tv show

Its sheer unadulterated rubbish and as real as my £20 Gucci bag.
    Its not real.:D
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its sheer unadulterated rubbish and as real as my £20 Gucci bag.
    Its not real.:D

You were robbed, I got a Gucci bag for £2.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I think Rylan could only appear on CBB with the agreement of both sides, X Factor and CBB, there had to be an arrangement so really it isnt Rylans fault, just a conflict of dates.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    You were robbed, I got a Gucci bag for £2.

Lol.:D
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I think Rylan could only appear on CBB with the agreement of both sides, X Factor and CBB, there had to be an arrangement so really it isnt Rylans fault, just a conflict of dates.

Maybe Rylan should have just said no then if he couldnt be there the whole time like the other housemates are.
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    They talk to lawyers? Whatever for?! I thought this was only a game show for them why take it so seriously? :rolleyes:
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »

sorry but No. If he was not available to fully participate in BB then C5 should not have signed him. It was one show or the other. C5 have been very deceptive and underhand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think after seeing Speidi they would of had an agreement to have been able to talk to their agent set up before going into the house, their need to be able to control things is a bit of a joke
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Oh so after the revelation that Rylan has been leaving the house ... Suddenly the Rylan fans say that Speidi have a hot line to their agent ... mmmkay :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry but No. If he was not available to fully participate in BB then C5 should not have signed him. It was one show or the other. C5 have been very deceptive and underhand.

no not true, things like this have been done before on other tv shows, even on cbb its has happend, that guy from Take that spent a day out of the house as he had something he needed to do. Pete Burns also left the house for a few hours to do something (but that might have been due to a problem that had come up)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Oh so after the revelation that Rylan has been leaving the house ... Suddenly the Rylan fans say that Speidi have a hot line to their agent ... mmmkay :rolleyes:

:D:D Rylan's PR management are doing overtime.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »

Suddenly? er no Speidi said it on tv just no one picked up on it much lol
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    So Rylan goes to rehersals, Spenser and Heidi talk to their agent and we now know that Lacey spoke to her brother...........what else don't we know ?
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    So Rylan goes to rehersals, Spenser and Heidi talk to their agent and we now know that Lacey spoke to her brother...........what else don't we know ?

Shedloads, I think.
    What passes for CBB these days is just an edited storyline of
    The Rylan Show, where Speidi play the pantomime baddies.
    I expect the bit part actors in the rest of the cast (other 'HMs') get the hump and whinge for their own little treats.

A reality check is needed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »

We know Rylan goes to rehearsal, fact because Gillian outted him. We are not sure if Speidi talked to their agent, wishful thinking to pin something else on them. We know Lacey spoke to her brother when they went into break when she stepped out of the house before Brian's interview, fact.:D
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    Any proof of this?
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Any proof of this?

No, just H & S asking BB to speak to their lawyer after Razor's threats. We don't know if they did.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    No, just H & S asking BB to speak to their lawyer after Razor's threats. We don't know if they did.
    I'm sure they'll have been given whatever they wanted, considering they were allowed days in the basement and the news about Rylan today.

I remember Leo Sayer in CBB5 was allowed access to only his contract - and it was filmed.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Speidi and Rylan are just two sides of the same coin. Neither are there as legit housemates. Toadfish to win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I'm sure they'll have been given whatever they wanted, considering they were allowed days in the basement and the news about Rylan today.

I remember Leo Sayer in CBB5 was allowed access to only his contract - and it was filmed.

the americans have also had their own food taken into the house most night as they will not eat what is cooked most night by the house mates, this changed a few days ago and now have started to eat their food, in the first few days they said the food in there made them ill, their agent was called and take away food was given to them, this has been posted many times on twitter and on other threads on here.

its a tv show,
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    We saw Speidi request to talk to their agent (and were rightly expected to think 'what a pair of nobs'). We never saw St Rylan getting to leave the house for a break.
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We saw Speidi request to talk to their agent (and were rightly expected to think 'what a pair of nobs'). We never saw St Rylan getting to leave the house for a break.

^this^
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    Maybe Rylan should have just said no then if he couldnt be there the whole time like the other housemates are.

Why should he? If he can get paid to do CBB and be allowed out to rehearse for X Factor then I don't think anyone can blame him for doing it. He's pretty new to the celebrity game and likely hasn't made much money out of it yet so if he's being offered a lot of money on terms that suit him he'd be a fool to turn it down and I wonder Kasper69 if you would have taken that moral highground;)