Options

Rylan...has her got what it takes

lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ok i will be up front, i see the guy all the time as he live up my Road, he is great with everyone that see's him.

but when it comes to TV has he got what it takes to stay on it. He seems to be doing very well on all the shows and his daybreak stuff is outstanding tv work.

I would like to see him stay on tv even if he dont take the EXF spot.

I do feel for him as most shows ask him to do the crying bit and i hope they stop doing that.

longevity is hard to come by in todays tv world.

I hope he can get that.

Comments

• Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, l think so. I like him anyway, and hope he succeeds
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope not.
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Hope not.

In general, you need a talent, any talent, to have a lasting career in television. Either that or a certain charisma. This lad has neither
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    one thing he isnot short of is charisma, everyone that meets him the tv world think he is a nice giy and ask him on their show,CJ have jused him a lot due to Leigh Francis getting on well with him on the Extra Factor. David Walliams thinks he is great and robbie williams and a few other have backed him top stay in tv, with names like that backing you then your doing something right.
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lakes wrote: »
    one thing he isnot short of is charisma, everyone that meets him the tv world think he is a nice giy and ask him on their show,CJ have jused him a lot due to Leigh Francis getting on well with him on the Extra Factor. David Walliams thinks he is great and robbie williams and a few other have backed him top stay in tv, with names like that backing you then your doing something right.

Rylan gives good head ? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he will be a flash in the pan. I like him but I can't see him having a lasting career.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's more likeable than many RTV stars and people say he's got an excellent ethic so he could have a short term career but to last any length of time, surely talent is needed?

I think the famous for nothing bubble has to burst shortly, surely?
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He seems like a nice guy but he isn't half annoying with the constant fake tears he does at any opportunity, I doubt the shows ask him to do that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    He seems like a nice guy but he isn't half annoying with the constant fake tears he does at any opportunity, I doubt the shows ask him to do that.

in fact they do ask him to do that but with a bit of luck they will stop asking him to do that soon. it must bug him now.
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lakes wrote: »
    in fact they do ask him to do that but with a bit of luck they will stop asking him to do that soon. it must bug him now.

How do you know that?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he has.. As long as he is given a chance to settle and find his own style ..
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's marmite. Marmite acts dont last too long.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    I liked him in the beginning but the overexposure is starting to grate a bit.