two songs 1 upbeat and 1 ballad...cher???wtf???

shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,686
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Yet again the rules get changed for Cher? why did she get to do 2 upbeat numbers when they were meant to do 1 upbeat and 1 ballad each?

don't even get me started on the singing order change for Pwincess Chavvy's acts!! grrrrrrr

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their is no rule that says they have to do 1 of each
  • bridgertonbridgerton Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet again the rules get changed for Cher? why did she get to do 2 upbeat numbers when they were meant to do 1 upbeat and 1 ballad each?

don't even get me started on the singing order change for Pwincess Chavvy's acts!! grrrrrrr

But there was no rule to say that's what they had to do. That's what most did but I don't think that it was a definite requirement.
  • shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Earlier in the week, when the theme was released it did say everyone will sing one upbeat and one slow. |Don't ask me for sorce but my daughter read an article to me off the net, because we started speculating about Wagner singing a Ballad and Rebecca doing an upbeat and whether or not she would leave her mike stand at all.
  • rombodrombod Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    The theme was rock. No rule about one ballad each.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes,I noticed that : Friedman said each act would do one slow song and one uptempo.

The show has long since given up on "fairness" though.We've seen nothing but blatant favouritism towards Cheryl's acts this series and non stop manipulation by the producers to help her acts out.
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Yes,I noticed that : Friedman said each act would do one slow song and one uptempo.

The show has long since given up on "fairness" though.We've seen nothing but blatant favouritism towards Cheryl's acts this series and non stop manipulation by the producers to help her acts out.

Are you under the impression that constitutes a rule?

Please stop.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rombod wrote: »
    Are you under the impression that constitutes a rule?

Please stop.

It's not a rule and I don't blame Cher for what happened,but the producers.Brian Friedman said every act would be expected to do one ballad and one uptempo song as part of rock week.
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    It's not a rule and I don't blame Cher for what happened,but the producers.Brian Friedman said every act would be expected to do one ballad and one uptempo song as part of rock week.

Pretty sure he meant it was the expected thing, not that it would definitely be happening. It's really not a big deal.